polenysian
etc… etc…

theyre all equal in my mind

depends on the individual

i dont like to generalize

i just wanted to add some comedy to the thread :smile:

that was obviously silly to start :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Overall im saying i appreciate the understanding of many sz girls because the caring of someone who understands is very valuable to meme :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ahhh gotchyaa :wink:

sorry if i get your thread flagged

1 Like

Lol. Im kidding. I don’t think it’ll get flagged

The friends I’ve made here constitute unassailable proof.

3 Likes

what if shes a latina AND schizophrenic though :wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Lol I know what you mean! You rock! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m just gonna say thanks.

1 Like

No but if they’re redheads they might bite.

Only ever been with another woman with schizoaffective disorder, had only one episode. First older woman, me, my mid 20’s her her mid 30’s. Drop dead gorgeous art school blonde. Sex was never that interesting, in fact we were at odds there in more ways than probably none. But, ■■■■ a give what you can take agreement with seeing others an okay. What more could you ask?

A speed fueled investigation of her basement, specifically her roomate’s boyfriend’s life and a movie I came back from acting exactly like Adam Sandler? Okay, that was too much. Promise of an art gallery/studio…last voicemail was a million years ago christmas eve just wishing her a merry christmas.

Hell of a life story, though my mind splitting/belife shattering story was just coming back to me (and going) back then. Didn’t get attatched, and that was the whole point, but I if any regret I have is of I remember sitting at my desk at night with a mostly drank bottle of Stolichnaya in front of me calling her a pedophile. If anything I would appologize for that.

Other than that it’s been (younger day’s) no mental illness (the true mentally ill) or in older years bi-polar or whatever not growing up quick enough is called.

1 Like

We put the “hot” in psychotic :smile:

18 Likes

It is well known that schizophrenics tend to rapport with each other.

5 Likes

Nope :relieved:

4 Likes

i have seen sz boys not sz girl in ma country yet…ha ha…!!!

2 Likes

In due time far cry

Sz isn’t “sexist”, regardless where you live!!! :slight_smile:
I’m sure they are ‘neice’ women too!! :wink:

4 Likes

Only if they can cook and keep a meal plan :wink:

2 Likes

Sexist lol lol…i cook alot…i can silence a room into feasting until their guts hurt…you know in ancient china the best cooks both male and female entered into a tourny to see who would become the emperors new cook…i bet that was awesome to watch…the sexist thing was a joke…but western thinking is slowing progress…cooking together is very bonding and should be done as much as possible…

4 Likes

I think for me it stems form my mother kicking me out of the kitchen to cook! Partly because I’d want to “try” the food esp raw carrot sticks.

I was however required to wash the millions of pans that she used, so their was some division of labour!

1 Like

You need to adjust your relationship with guys. While you are wondering if you’re good enough for the guy, you also need to wonder if he is good enough for you.

4 Likes