Schizophrenia.com

Schizophrenia Tests Online

I’ve never scored that I have schizophrenia on any tests I have taken online. I have scored that I have Autism or Aspergers.

YOUR RESULTS

Schizophrenia Screening Test

No schizophrenia

Your Total Score: 5 out of 97

Results of your Schizophrenia Screening Test

You have answered this schizophrenia screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder.

Scoring

0-9

No schizophrenia

10-13

Possibility of early schizophrenia

14+

Early schizophrenia

I got a 9, no schizophrenia.

1 Like

If you’re on meds, you’ll probably get “no schizophrenia”

3 Likes

Huh I got zero 1555

1 Like

Same here, 5 points. No schizophrenia for me. And I’m not even taking APs.

1 Like

I’ve been on meds for 7 years

1 Like

I scored a 2. No schizophrenia. I’m on a lot of AP’s though.

1 Like

This test makes me realize I have a long, long way to go, but atleast I didn’t score 97/97.

1 Like

:’ C

1 Like

The test says to answer the questions based on the last month, but since I am on meds that control everything that wouldn’t make sense. Instead I answered the questions as I would when I was psychotic and first diagnosed.

Based on my answers it says “Early Schizophrenia” 50/97

Based upon your responses to this schizophrenia screening measure, you appear to have some signs commonly associated with schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder. Your responses are similar to others who experience symptoms of schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder. This includes symptoms such as hallucinations, delusions, disorganized speech, and/or emotional “flattening.”.

1 Like