Saying goodbye

I am leaving now. It’s been nice and fun with y’all. I’m gonna miss y’all. This has come to be bad and I swear if I feel like coming back I will. Please don’t let another Roxanna come in and take my place. I hope you guys have a wonderful new year.

14 Likes

Don’t feel bad about popping back in later, we all love to hear how you’re doing. Stay toasty!

2 Likes

I’m going to miss you roxanna :heart:

1 Like

Bye bye @roxanna, safe travels

2 Likes

Goodbye for now @roxanna
Stay safe and well.

2 Likes

Good luck and I look forward to seeing you again when you’re ready

1 Like

There are dudes that yelled at me today that I’m going to get shot. Nobody believes me. Anyway sorry for posting I’m just scared. Catch for real this time. Hugs

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that @roxanna .

See ya later.

1 Like

You’re an excellent example on here for certain others. For a long time you used to just post exclusively about your neighbors but after some people suggested you “branch out” and post about other things, you started chiming in on other peoples threads and offering support. I applaud you for that and some other people should take heed and do the same thing. Thanks for the hugs the other day (even if you don’t remember when ) and I wish you good luck.

4 Likes

It will pass, I wish you merry Christmas and see you soon again in the forum.

3 Likes

I’ll miss you like so so much

3 Likes

Hope to see you around bye

2 Likes

We will miss you here.
Take care Roxanna

2 Likes

Aww, this makes me sad. I’m sorry you’re so scared. I hope you’re safe. :broken_heart: I’ll really miss you. You’re one of my favorite people here. Always made me feel wanted when most others ignored me or worse. Please check in in s few days and let us know you’re safe?

:purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’ll miss you roxanna. I hope you return someday when you feel ready for it. Quasall! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You always have a place here!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.