ヾ(・Θ・)ノ〃 Say anything! xxxv 🐦

Glad you’re doing okay now. I deal with suicidal thoughts and i know how awful it can be. Good that you’re seeing your therapist today. I see mine next week. Hope it’s a good session for you!

2 Likes

It is beef tripe soup pretty much. Tripe doesn’t sound very appealing but it was delicious!

1 Like

Heya Skunk! That’s unfortunate about your accordion. I too had a rough few days. Thankfully I also feel a bit better today. Glad to hear you’re improving.

1 Like

Hi Thai. Glad to hear you are doing better. Peace be with you. :innocent:

1 Like

allright then guys

Tripe is lung, isn’t it? Idk, maybe I’m way off.

1 Like

decided on chunkys clam chowder for dinner

3 Likes

It is stomach. It seems to be uncommon in American based foods.

3 Likes

Tripe is stomach. :cow2::cow2::cow2:

2 Likes

Yeah, I figured I was probably wrong. I’ve never had tripe

I think it is popular in some Scottish cuisine, maybe British too. I’m not 100% sure. In Mexico menudo is a very common type of stew or soup. It usually contains beef tripe. I must admit it is an acquired taste for most.

1 Like

I just got into a bath that’s way too hot and I’m torn between feeling like I’m on for and enjoying my legs finally not aching.

1 Like

I just got another job interview scheduled for tomorrow. Really hoping this one works out

8 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: 1515

I’m getting emails from medical mutual that my premiums are overdue. I dont have medical mutual.

Latuda is kicking in weakness so far side effect. Jesus . goodnight from Texas.

1 Like

I guess I should try to sleep. Tomorrow is a scary and busy day.

1 Like

Sounds like a scam. Make sure to report it as such.

1 Like

Our dryer stopped working. :cry: So now I don’t know what to do with a full load of wet clothes.

It’s almost 9pm and I’m not tired at all. Yesterday I couldn’t keep my eyes open at 7:30. I think I’m going to try melatonin again to regulate when I get tired for bed.

Well, I took out half the load and let at least some of them get dry. I guess I’ll work on the other half tomorrow.

I’m starting to see some things. Nothing really but still something. If that makes sense. Just little things not being right. I think it’s because my shot is due soon.

It’s 10:30pm and I’m finally laying down in bed. I’m still not really tired, though. It’s weird. Usually by now I’m exhausted. Or already sleeping. Hopefully this isn’t the start of another very wakeful night. I hate those kinds of nights. FX I can sleep enough tonight.

1 Like