ヾ(・Θ・)ノ〃 Say anything! xxxv 🐦

16 Likes

There’s quite an argument going on in the entryway to my building. It’s been going on for probably half an hour now. I hope they finish up soon, or I’ll be getting to sleep late.

1 Like

Hey hey, I got the first reply.

1 Like

And the second! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow the parrot types faster than me :smile:

1 Like

This was my bird :bird: I had to crop the picture because the cage was unclean but here you go :slight_smile:

My%20bird

8 Likes

Damn, it’s shortly after 5 am, and I’ve been wide awake since 4:30. I was hoping to sleep until 9, but now I’m tempted to get up, make coffee, and start my day.

“I’ve been thinking too much, help me”

2 Likes

Was up at 3 am, thought I would go back to bed but no luck, busy day ahead

Yeah, I had no luck getting back to sleep, either. I just got up, in my living room now, with some coffee brewing.

1 Like

Coming up on 8 am now, still have a couple hours to kill before I need to get in the shower, shave, etc.

I’m getting my depot shot (Abilify) at 11:00, after which I’m just going to head to campus. It’s the last day of the semester, no lab today, just giving the final exam in my lectures.

Woohoo, three-week break, here I come! :smiley:

4 Likes

My grandparents are stopping by today to give me my sister’s iPhone. It doesn’t come with a charger, and she couldn’t figure out how to factory reset it, but I can buy a charger tomorrow.
I just hope I can factory reset it without the passcode she’s forgotten.
I’ll be glad to have a working phone again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Damn, I heard a single gunshot a few minutes ago. That’s nothing too notable at night, but at 8:20 am? It sounded close, like maybe the corner gas station just got hit, idk. I hope everyone is okay, though I’m not going to walk down there to find out.

I know I often talk about stuff like this happening around here, but that really struck me as odd to hear it this time of day.

It worked!
I now have a working phone again!
I am overjoyed :smiley:
And the iPhone isn’t as hard getting used to as I thought either.

4 Likes

Well just woke up ugh.

Another day another dollar.

1 Like

Damn it, I keep putting off getting in the shower. I’ve been out of bed for four hours now; why the hell is it so difficult for me to motivate myself to do this? I don’t mind the shower once I get into it, and I feel better afterward, knowing I’m clean, but damn.

3 Likes

Well my antique computer can watch YouTube videos set to 1080p @ 60fps, but only can do so if using the Microsoft Edge browser. Other browsers were having trouble even with just 720p @ 60fps.

So I made a big cheap investment. For $26.86 CAD ( about $20 US ), I purchased a 4 core Intel Q9500 CPU to replace my present 2 core Intel E8400 CPU. Shipping is free, thank God.

Fingers crossed so the darn thing will arrive.

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core2-Quad-Q9500-vs-Intel-Core2-Duo-E8400/m1778vs2720

2 Likes

Slept later today. I’ve been waking up at like 4 or 5 oclock a lot lately but today i slept til 9:45. That was nice. So i got up, had two cups of coffee and here i am!

4 Likes

Slept pretty well. Having my coffee. It’s 62 in the house. Had to turn on the heater.

1 Like

well last night turned into a doozy out of nowhere. return of voices and racing thoughts. I seemed to have slept it off though, so back to sanity today.

3 Likes