ヾ(・Θ・)ノ〃 Say anything! xxxv 🐦

Nice. I used to have family there when I was younger. We would go to Myrtle Beach a lot. You been there?

1 Like

Oh yeah. When i was younger i went to Myrtle Beach many times. Haven’t been there in a while though.

1 Like

My arthritis pain levels are much better today, after I figured out how to not get constipation on a high starch, all-veg, low fat diet. Even felt like jumping out of bed in the morning instead of groaning and cursing while dreading that transition from bed to floor.

1 Like

I should get on with the day, get washed and shaved, no peeeeeeeking!!!

2 Likes

well no church today. the church in my hometown was having some sort of kids themed service so my parents skipped and went to a church in my new town. they asked if I wanted to go but I declined, it’s awkward being new in a church, some places point you out. also I like that I don’t know anybody in this new town, why would I want to ruin the anonymity of the place by getting to meet everybody?

1 Like

Yeah, i’m a Christian but i don’t always like when the pastor takes a moment and says shake hands and hug and all that. I think people should just be friendly naturally and if they want to welcome you they should do it without being prodded.

1 Like

my dad was just talking about that. he says some churches are going away from shaking hands, cause it kind of puts people on the spot and makes some feel uncomfortable…

at my church they say welcome and greet one another, and then we shake hands for a few minutes. I sit in the balcony to avoid all this kind of stuff…lol. I guess it’s no big deal but I wish they would get rid of that part before the service

1 Like

My son is coming to visit in February.

We are going to see the Kiss concert. Farewell tour in New Orleans. Should be a good time.

3 Likes

well if I masturbate multiple times a day I no longer quick shoot after the first time. the only problem is my libido is not very high on meds to where I would want to give it a go multiple times a day. yesterday was something of a forced experiment. right now I get kind of turned on once every week to 2 weeks. but it’s nothing like before. I haven’t had any feelings of lust for a year…sucks. I also worry I will only be able to get it up to my favorite internet performers and not everyday women around here.

Ohhh, well! You’re just great aren’t you buddy…

I am going to be able to visit my parents for Christmas!

10 Likes

That’s great news, @anon54386108!

1 Like

Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful time.

1 Like

Congratulations @anon54386108! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Productive today! I cleaned my kitchen, am doing laundry, and put a tent up on my youngest’s bed. Trying to get her to sleep in her bed instead of with me.

2 Likes

Things are getting bad with my stepdad, he believes even stronger in all these conspiracy theories, I’m worried about him. I can’t talk to him most days because of it. Rarely does he leave politics out of any discussion. It makes me have to avoid him, we’ll start talking and he’ll change the subject and start ranting.

He keeps listening to some Youtube poster who promotes beliefs that satanic rituals are being performed by a number of politicians and celebrities. I don’t know why he believes this crap. I’m so sick of it. I can’t be the stable one, I have schizophrenia.

2 Likes

Just got home from going to Target. Felt like there were snipers about to shoot me the whole time i was driving. Got in Target and it’s super-crowded. Felt like everyone was looking at me and listening to my thoughts. Now i’m home, finally. What a trip.

On a good note i did get an iced coffee from the Starbuck’s inside Target.

4 Likes

I’m sorry it was so stressful

2 Likes

Thanks. I probably should’ve known better than to go on the weekend just a few days before Christmas. Oh well.

1 Like

Our Target has a Starbucks now too. They put it in after the flood when they rebuilt a couple of years ago.

It used to have a snack bar that sold pizza and the best popcorn. Just like at the movies. I miss it. I hate Starbucks.

Sorry it was so stressful. I went there last night and bought my wife two big bottles of wine.

1 Like