ヾ(・Θ・)ノ〃 Say anything! xxxv 🐦

I’m having a lazy day, and I’m loving it.

I took some trash out, and now I have a sinkful of dishes soaking, so at least I can wash those. The dishes had really piled up.

That’s about all I plan on doing tonight, unless I work up the motivation to grade exams, which I don’t see happening. I definitely have to grade them tomorrow, though; final grades are due at 6 pm tomorrow.

3 Likes

Thanks, man. Yeah all the Targets here have a snack bar and Starbuck’s. I’m not much of a Starbuck’s fan either but i do like the iced coffee every now and then. Mostly i just make coffee at home.

1 Like

Ya. I do like the vanilla bean frappachino. Tastes like a milkshake but their coffe tastes like ass and it’s so expensive.

Our Target cut out the snack bar and just has a Starbucks and a new big alcohol section in the front.

I miss the popcorn. I live right down the street from it.

2 Likes

Yeah i like the frappucinos, too. I’m diabetic though, so i try and stay away from those. Total sugar bomb! Never tried the popcorn. Maybe i should.

1 Like

It was cheap and good. Kettle popped popcorn tastes so much better than the microwave stuff.

2 Likes

I am at longhorn for my sister’s birthday. We only waited seventy minutes to be seated. Just ridiculous.

4 Likes

Yeah i used to go to Texas Roadhouse here with my parents. On the weekends you can expect to wait quite a while. Hope you enjoy your night out.

2 Likes

Good steaks there. I go occasionally.

1 Like

Texas Roadhouse is good too. If you go before 5pm they have really good deals but I live closer to Outback.

2 Likes

for some reason a steak is sounding good to me right now. I haven’t had red meat for 7 or 8 years. just some chicken and mostly fish.

I got out of the hospital and decided I would try to be vegetarian but I ate fish sometimes. that lasted a couple years. then I was strict vegan for 4 years. then I was hospitalized again and I said to heck with it, im going to eat meat again. but mostly it’s just been fish and occasionally some bird these last 2 years.

maybe i’ll get a steak soon.

2 Likes

I’m having a nice day. Listening to music at the moment. I need to practice my English speaking. I hardly speak to anyone in English nowadays. My friend is supposed to play Red Dead Redemption online with me later today. We usually speak English.

2 Likes

Your English seems very good from what you post on here.

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate that. I can write it probably better than Spanish now. I can still read both easily. It’s just that I feel a little out of practice when I speak it.

1 Like

Some guy just yelled you’re not straight hoe. Going to torcher myself now.

What do you mean torture yourself?

I’m looking for a good online course in either poetry or creative writing or short stories or all of the above. I want one that has a forum to talk with other students. Anyone have any suggestions? I’d prefer someone that can speak from experience or know someone who have taken an online course.

I wouldn’t give it much thought roxanna. Try not to pay much attention to rude comments.

1 Like

o I forgot, dad put ground venison in the chili about a month ago. I have had red meat now. so I went 7 years without it. I think it’s time for a steak just so I can go another 7 years without being tempted. unless it’s really good or something.

Believe the crap they say I am. No need to.

Don’t listen to them. You know the truth about yourself.

2 Likes