^(⊙_⊙)^ Say anything! xxxix 🐉

Yes. Shewill be 18 next April.

1 Like

Who else is having a bad day

Just got my haldol shot. It went alright.

3 Likes

Hi everyone. It’s so nice out today. I’m at the library now. Gonna mess around the rest of the day. :innocent:

2 Likes

Well, I’m home, got home just a little bit ago.

I taught at the new college this morning. The snow was so bad that they closed campus at 1:00, and I left just before 1. The roads were horrendous, even on the interstate I was slipping and sliding here and there. So I decided the smart move would be to use my one paid sick day at the old college, and take the shortest, safest route home.

It sucks driving a little car in the winter. Otherwise I like my car, it gets killer gas mileage for one, just hate driving it on snow and slush.

5 Likes

I’ve had a very productive and successful day so far and it’s only halfway over!

Still have to go grocery shopping, though. And Little LED woke up obsessed with kites, so I promised her we would go look for one. No idea who would have a kite in the middle of winter, but whatever. I’ll look. Lol

4 Likes

You could always make one. Decorating it will be a fun activity for little LED :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would take way more talent and energy than I have right now. Lol

Nice new avatar. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

I’m at the library again. Just felt like taking a walk. I’m gonna borrow some movies for later. Had a wonderful pipe smoke. Perique…ya gotta love it.

2 Likes

My pnurse is coming by tomorrow, finally. The storm has sort of blown over by now, but it’ll be nice to talk to her still.

4 Likes

I boiled 2 tsp of shredded ginger in some water, made an anti-inflammatory tea, head feels less hellish now. Still pretty bad.

2 Likes

What’s the cause of your headaches

1 Like

Brain injury, blown out my dura mater in my skull somewhere, now I have low CSF pressure (best guess)

1 Like

Happy valentines day! Even for those of you who are single.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Tomorrow I see my nurse for my Abilify shot, after which I will see my psychiatrist. It’s been a month since I saw her; that time she added 2.5 mg Haldol twice a day, and it has helped.

5 Likes

Do you know if haldol is safe for underage people

I really don’t know. I would think it would be okay, but you’ll have to ask your psychiatrist.

1 Like

Ok thanks 151515