^(⊙_⊙)^ Say anything! xxxix 🐉

I slept through my counseling appointment, ahhhh! I need to call tomorrow and reschedule with her. >~< I did not mean to miss that. It completely slipped my mind so I didn’t tell my ex to wake me by 1:30 so I could leave.

1 Like

Things went well at my hearing. I will now have to take a driver’s test then have the results reviewed by the hearing officer. It won’t be for a few months. I have to figure out what car I’ll take the test in. My car is unreliable nowadays. I may have to borrow my mother’s vehicle for the test.

3 Likes

Yay!! Happy to hear your hearing went well. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you. I have a good feeling about it. If I regain my driver’s license things could take a turn for the better. I hope to go back to school or possibly gaining employment. I’d feel weird at first but I have to do something productive with my life. Maybe I’ll apply at my local Walgreens, Walmart, and those type of retail stores. I think I can manage working there if I tried.

2 Likes

I believe you can do those things, Thai!

Yes, school is fun, and finding a low stress job is the key.

:slight_smile: I’m excited and so happy for you in your journey.

1 Like

I hope so. A lot of pretty ladies in school too. Haha. That’s not why I’m planning on going but it is a plus. I used to have a lot of friends who are girls. They just bring in a different perspective. It is enjoyable. It’s not my priority to meet ladies in school. I always tend to find a few friends when I go. I’m incredibly shy now though. Things will turn out for the better so long as I get my driver’s license.

1 Like

I’m also very shy around new people.

But when people get to know me they often say I’m a pretty funny dude haha.

2 Likes

Hey Monte, how is your evening going?

1 Like

Hey big dude! It’s going pretty well :slight_smile: Just jamming to the oldies station. Jimmy is begging for tuna, not literally begging but you know how silly gatos can be haha!

How are you doing these days?

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear you’re doing well.

I’m doing fairly well lately, too. My mood symptoms seem to be pretty much under control, and the added Haldol has helped a bit, too.

I’m also listening to music, A Killer’s Confession. :metal:

1 Like

Awesome sauce! Yeah, moods can be a little tricky to cope with. Especially in the winter time. I’m happy you’re doing well, and got some good tunes going on.

They’re having an Elton John night on my oldies station. I’m not a huge Elton John fan, but I enjoy his music when it comes on the radio. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve never really cared for Elton John, not my style.

I had a decent morning of teaching today.

I gave the students their first lab practical today. I don’t know if you’re familiar with lab practicals, but it’s an exam that’s set up in stations; the students get one minute at each station, then move to the next station, and so on until every student has been to every station.

In this case most of the stations asked two questions about a bone model that was sitting there on the table at that station. Anyway, I’m guessing a lot of them bombed it. I saw a few students hand in their answer sheets with around half of the answer blanks left empty.

My faculty lead told me I can expect around 50% of the students to drop or fail.

1 Like

Yeah, I remember taking lab practicals in bio class. I did okay on some of them.

Do you ever feel bad failing students? I think I would. Unless if they had bad attitude in class and towards other students.

1 Like

I like to see my students succeed in the course I am teaching, but there’s only so much I can do; it’s up to the students to put in the hours of studying required for them to do well.

This human biology class I’m teaching is like a weed-out class for those students looking to go into an allied health program, so I’m expected to be tough and hold them to a high standard.

1 Like

Are you gonna be up late tonight? If so, can I pm you later?

I’m probably gonna take a break from the net and read for a little while.

1 Like

I might be up, not sure. You can pm me either way.

1 Like

got a French bread pizza in the oven. haven’t had pizza in a couple weeks. I don’t care im fat im eating again today.

got like 2 more hours til bedtime. today was kind of rough, nothing to do. in fact I don’t have to be anywhere or do anything until the 21st.

no valentine for me…im going to eat my French bread pizza and get fat.

2 Likes

I had the tube on. Just noticed celebrity big brother. This big brother show has been on forever. I’ve never really watched and kinda wonder who in the h*** does?

1 Like

I don’t like the show, been living alone for years, can’t stand room mate drama lol

3 Likes

Gotta share this gif and can’t find an appropriate thread:
giphy

4 Likes