^(⊙_⊙)^ Say anything! xxxix 🐉

My neighbor brought me a Banana Cake last week it was gone by morning

6 Likes

My pizza was good. Now I’m going to walk to the gas station. It’s a nice day for a walk. Maybe I’ll rent a movie from Redbox.

5 Likes

I need to get a new acoustic. right now I have 2 acoustic electrics. one of my acoustic electrics is a regrettable purchase I got off of amazon. I tried to give it away to my nephew but he didn’t want it. he said guitar is too complicated to learn.

also I would like to have an electric and an acoustic violin. mom is trying to talk me out of buying the violin she says it will sound awful when I play it. which is probably the truth, but I still want one. when I have some extra money I will buy something.

right now in my living room I have a couch and two chairs without arm rests. along with my guitar and amp. I don’t have any coffee tables because I want the space open so I can pace and jam. today mom was listening to Maggie by rod stewart, I want to learn that song it’s so jamming. sounds challenging though. anyways happy jamming, it will be worth the wait hopefully.

4 Likes

I recommend YouTube for learning songs. It’s a pretty great resource. I think Maggie Mae is about 3 to 4 chords. I could be wrong though.

Thank you though. I might need to take my acoustic in for some more adjustments. But the most important thing is to keep it in the humidifier system.

Good luck learning some new songs!

Do you have a pretty cool, small, Ma and Pa guitar shop near you? I really recommend those sort of stores for buying guitars. Often they carry high quality brands, and usually really know what they’re talking about in regards to guitars.

3 Likes

nope just a guitar center and some pawn shops. guitar center is like 30 miles away.

but there is a guy in town that makes and sells harps. heard they were hiring, dad tried to get me to apply there.

1 Like

My room is a mess, but it’s a controlled mess. For the first time in a long while I’ve managed to keep excessive amounts of clothes from not covering the floor & now there’s been no clothes on the floor at all for an extended period of time! There’s alot of things everywhere, but almost everything is where it’s supposed to be. Sometimes, it just takes the small things to make you happy. Next up is sorting & cleaning, less fun but probably needed!

3 Likes

Well, she was right in saying it was like a glaze.

Still don’t like butter and chocolate together.

1 Like

Don’t care what anyone says about that Venom movie.

Like, I know it wasn’t the greatest movie or marvel movie, but I still liked it.

Maybe the character is somewhat relatable too?

1 Like

My wife insisted I get my eyes checked. I haven’t had them checked in years.

Got it done at the VA. I don’t need glasses to see except for up close so they gave me some prescription readers I will never use. Got them in the mail today.

Now she wants me to get my hearing checked. I hear fine. I just have selective hearing and don’t listen to her whine and complain.

5 Likes

i’m older my hearing and sight are starting to fail, I joke with the ladies it’s the perfect time to get married :rofl:

3 Likes

It seems like I’ve developed some far-sightedness. I can’t focus on things too up close, like when I read something I hold it kinda far from my eyes.

1 Like

I really liked it, too.

1 Like

Ya. I have that too. Used to have 20/15 near and far but as I have gotten older it’s harder to read things up close.

Sometimes I have to take pictures of receipts at the restaurant and blow them up with my phone so I know how much to pay and figure out the tip. But as seldom as I do this it’s not worth the trouble of carrying around a pair of glasses.

But I can still see the tv and to drive just fine.

3 Likes

I didn’t go to the gas station. Maybe tomorrow when it’s light out. I think I’m just gonna shower and do dishes for tonight. But on a happy note I’ve been playing the Switch and I just love it. Was playing Octopath Traveler earlier.

1 Like

all my stuff from wayfair arrived. the breakfast nook is still in the box. the delivery man had trouble getting it onto the porch. honestly I thought it would come in a bigger box and couldn’t believe that it is all in one box like that. will have to get my dad to help me put it together. im excited, my place is coming along. and most importantly my picture of the three stooges playing golf arrived in good condition.

it’s weird my uncle has invited me out to play golf with him this year. im terrible…shoot like a 120, my best I ever did I shot in the 90’s. he is pretty good and shoots in the 70’s. I think I would be embarrassed playing with him and I would feel bad because it would take a long time. im more of a 3 stooges golfer.

2 Likes

WIN_20190202_20_08_24_Pro

my 3 stooges picture.

5 Likes

I feel like ass. Going to bed at 723 pm. Just took two ibuprofen and all my after dinner meds. Now I am going to take my night meds.

That jacuzzi still isn’t hot. Will have to try it out tomorrow.

Good night.

5 Likes

So hard to find quality clips online.

1 Like

I think I liked this scene the most though lol.

1 Like

It’s Saturday night and I’m home eating pizza and watching The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis on YouTube. Gotta get up at a decent hour tomorrow and drive to Baltimore. I should be packing, but maybe I’ll put that off until tomorrow. I don’t need to bring that much.

4 Likes