^(⊙_⊙)^ Say anything! xxxix 🐉

My friend, the one I’m having a sleepover with, she talks a lot. I’m having a hard time keeping up, cause she jumps a lot back and forth in the way she talks.
I’m trying my best to pay attention.

4 Likes

Took a shower. Feel so refreshed. Cleaned a little in the kitchen.

3 Likes

Hot tub delivered and set up. Waiting for it to get hot now.

12 Likes

Yesterday was like in the 20s. Today in the 50s

4 Likes

@TomCat is the ballenest schizophrenic on the site, besides me of course. hot tub, house with pool, fancy sports cars…good for you. I like a good soak in the hot tub every once in awhile, my sister has one.

4 Likes

haha the polar vortex has been defeated. 50f and sunny. im going to go back outside and bask in the sun.

2 Likes

We’re having spring weather next week (sorta).

3 Likes

@gene I always open a new thread when the old thread is approaching 1000 posts. It was purely coincidental that your post was the last post before the old thread was locked. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, maintenance never did show up today.

I guess a leaking pipe is not enough of a concern, idk.

Well, let it drip; if it ruins that part of the hardwood floor then that’s their problem.

I just woke up from my nap, enjoying some coffee.

3 Likes

Dakota taking a little dip. A bit too cold for the pool for me.

15 Likes

Heys y’all’s. Hope everyone is doing okay. We have nice weather now. Haha. Finally.

6 Likes

It’s 36 F and sunny here; I’ll take it, huge improvement from what we experienced throughout the week.

It’s supposed to be in the low 50s tomorrow and Monday. I am so looking forward to that.

4 Likes

Dakota is braver than my dad’s dog. Ollie will go in as far as his chest. It’s funny to watch him take big gulps of water. Haha. Ya gotta love dogs.

2 Likes

my relaxation was short lived. dad came over and got me to help him move the futon and the heaviest freaken desk ever. eventually we figured out we could unscrew the top of the desk from the legs and shelves and it went much easier. I think that’s it for their furniture. all the heavy stuff is out of the way anyhow. we managed to get it all without movers. my brother in law helped move the washer and dryer. he’s much stronger than me so I let him have it. dad is probably stronger than me too and he’s 66. I asked how he got so strong and he said “I dunno, I just think I can do it” he worked out for a couple years in his 40’s but lifting isn’t a lifelong habit of his. he’s kinda a brute, wears me out.

3 Likes

I have a double topping pizza of shrimp coming. Yay. Should be good.

2 Likes

Just saw this the other day and I gotta say Lydia is the best lol.

“Anyway, you can’t scare her. She’s sleeping with Prince Valium tonight.”

6 Likes

Lol.

My mom is so stubborn about cooking and learning new things in general.

I tried to explain that I don’t like chocolate buttercream because the butter taste ruins the chocolate flavor (imo). I think ganache is much better and more subtle in sweetness and bigger on chocolate flavor.

“But this is like a ganache.”

Lol no. It’s calling for 2 sticks of butter… it’s frikin buttercream yo.

3 Likes

i asked alexa what I should do. and she said. ‘spend your time learning about the world’

4 Likes

Hi everyone! I just got back from the guitar shop. I had to buy a humidifier and hard case for my nice acoustic. It has to stay in the humidifier system for at least a couple weeks. So I can’t play it at all.

Kind of a bummer, but thankfully I have a back-up acoustic guitar I can play.

Hope you all are well. :hugs:

• Monte
10 Likes

My diet was going fabulous until the end of the day when my sister s banana cake triggered me to binge all out.
I have to say the cake was good thou.

5 Likes