人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 say ANYTHING! xxxii 🐳

I’m sorry it happens to you @Ninjastar

No, @roxanna. I know you are having a rough time.

I’m referencing something else. It just bothered me and now I’m wondering how many other people really dislike me.

Just ate a healthy dinner tonight of fish and green beans.
Hey at least I’m trying :grinning:

4 Likes

Hope the anxiety calms down soon. Have you tried l theanine? It really made a big difference for me.

1 Like

It’s a big community. There will always be people who like you and people who don’t. And of those who don’t, there will always be combative personalities who lash out. Nobody can be universally liked in any large group. Just keep doing your thing, and flag instances of abuse. We try to keep things as civil as possible.

6 Likes

Good job! I had fish and broccoli day before yesterday. I need to eat more fish. I wish it wasn’t so expensive, though.

3 Likes

For what it’s worth, I like you and I’m glad you joined.

3 Likes

Yeah I had tuna.
Thanks @LED!

1 Like

I know I’m not easy to get along with. A lot of people dislike me. But it’s not worth leaving over. There’s a thing I heard once that’s helped me.

No matter how hard you try, or how much good you do, you’ll always be the bad guy in someone’s story.

6 Likes

This is something I need to remember. It sucks, but it’s true.

1 Like

Do you have a restaurant called “Freshii”? Here it is a franchise. They have bowls and burritos that taste amazing and it’s pretty affordable. Between Viet house restaurant and freshii lots of healthy treats here

1 Like

Rich dad, poor dad lol!

Some people are just good at making money. I really screwed my life up 7 years ago.

No restaurant with that name here where I live.
Sounds healthy though.

1 Like

Thank you, @Ninjastar. You’re awesome.

2 Likes

That’s perfect for lil ol’ writer me! Thanks!

2 Likes

I just woke up from a long nap, had some coffee. Hopefully I’ll have no trouble being up all night at work.

I know it’s going to get boring, wish I had more data for my phone. When I paid my phone bill a couple weeks ago I switched to the $12 plan, which comes with only 100 MB of high-speed data. I was/am broke. I’ll upgrade to a better plan next time.

4 Likes

Hope it goes well tonight,

I know it will be an adjustment.

2 Likes

Good on ya.

No way I could work a night shift. Couldn’t do it.

I used to work at Walmart and when they switched me from days to nights I quit after the first night. Too much.

2 Likes

I don’t mind midnights too much, once I get used to them.

2 Likes

I would have to change my medication routine all up.

That’s too much for a schizophrenic. I don’t know how you do it. Sleep schedule is too important to me. I also won’t work a job I have to get up for before 7 am.

I have never asked for accommodations but I won’t do nights.

1 Like

It’s been 5660 days since my dad died. I didn’t start missing him consciousky until around 2011

5 Likes