人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 say ANYTHING! xxxii 🐳

Hi @LED, no I’ve never tried l theanine.

Sorry for the late response. I’m having bad delusions and voices today.

1 Like

Sorry you’re having a bad day. Hope things ease up for you soon.

1 Like

Thank you @disciple. :slight_smile:

I’ll be fine. I just took a prn for anxiety. Now I just need to wind down for the night.

1 Like

The voices are bad tonight. The voice that has been nice and comforting to me for a long time is turning mean for some reason. :frowning: It’s a lot harder to cope with negative voices than with positive ones.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I mainly hear negative voices. So I know what that’s like.

Does listening to music on headphones help at all?

1 Like

No worries. We’ve all been there. Sorry for the rough day. Hope tonight gets better.

1 Like

Yes music helps a bit. I’m thinking of getting into classical music because it is more soothing by far than what I usually listen to.

2 Likes

Sorry you’re dealing with that @agent101g. Hope you get some peace soon.

2 Likes

That sounds like a really good idea. Classical music tends to be fairly soothing.

I sometimes tune into my local Christian radio station, because they play a lot more slower tempo music.

I don’t mean to push any religious agenda though, just thought I would share what helps me out. :slight_smile:

Earlier today i was thinking i haven’t watched a Hitchcock film in a while. I really like his stuff. The only thing is i don’t watch movies too much anymore because i lose focus and end up stopping the movie and doing something else.

2 Likes

I love Hitchcock’s films! He was a true auteur of film. A master storyteller with his cinematic abilities.

He has also influence many filmmakers. From DePalma to Scorsese.

2 Likes

I feel like ■■■■. Mr LED pretty much just says it’s all my fault he doesn’t have friends because I don’t let him hang out at game stores every day after work.

What a bunch of BS. First of all, if he wants to take baby LED with him he can do whatever he wants, but it’s not fair to me to leave me alone with her all day every day and key him be free to do whatever he wants. But also why should I have to struggle alone so he can make friends?! I don’t see him offering to watch the kid so I can go make friends.

Ugh. I’m so angry.

3 Likes

I’m pretty nervous about tonight :persevere:. I need to make some money, though, have to work. I have more than half an hour until I have to leave home. I suppose that’s more time for the anxiety to build, though.

Wow that sounds really insensitive. Being a mom is a full time job already and you can use all the help you can get, i’m sure. I would be upset, too.

2 Likes

I’m sure your night will go well @freakonaleash. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m sure you’ll do fine. It will probably all come back to you once you’re there.

3 Likes

Yeah, I sure hope so. Friday nights are busy there, though. At least the morning will be slow; that’s something, I guess.

4 Likes

The McRib is back at McDonald’s. I always have a few. Had one yesterday. Will probably get another one tomorrow.

1 Like

I worked at a McDonald’s many years ago when i was 18. It was a madhouse every time they brought the McRib back. They are pretty tasty!

2 Likes

Ya when I was in high school many years ago my Dad had a friend that got us a case of them for the freezer. I was loving it.

2 Likes