人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 say ANYTHING! xxxii 🐳

Thanks. Learn something new every day. :star_struck:

1 Like

After a change of genetic parameters in 10-15 years, I will immigrate to China or India.

1 Like

Go to Nepal man :smile:

@anon96660997 China and India are going to lead the charge in research and development.
So I choose them.

1 Like

Slept an hour. Smarties taste like salty chips.blah

I thought you were going to Russia?

1 Like

@TomCat Russia is a bad place to go in terms of research and development.
Research and development are more important to me than language.

Wasn’t Russia too far from Chernobyl?dumbass quasall

China and India. These are my boys.

1 Like

my dad’s real opinionated. he get’s away with it. he’s always posting political stuff on facebook and what not. im kinda opinionated too sometimes but less than I used to be.

im waiting for him to get in some hot water for it but he never does.

I went on a walk with a friend and he gave me a long story of how he thinks being diagnosed adhd medication as a child led to some serious side effects that damaged his life

He went on how it made him slower , unconfident and otherwise unable to live a normal life. I’m pretty sure he was relating it to how i currently am. As he followed it up by suggesting I try using cbd as my primary antipsychotic

This made me feel like quite like crap honestly. Especially since that he is diagnosed bipolar as well(but without psychosis) , adhd, was truly unable to finish high school, and is seriously addicted to nicotine, pot and alcohol but he is still doing better than me

He has a job as an electrician. He makes little for an electrician but he at least has a job he has been able to keep. And he has been able to maintain it for over a year and seems pretty happy

I don’t know how much his view would change if I simply had a job but I don’t even know if I can manage one. Back in the day he was considered by many to not be low functioning. But I guess that is me now :frowning: I am the deadened broken one and he is functioning

I really do keep trying but it’s hard. For many reasons honestly. But his comments make me feel bad. Maybe they are shining a light on something I otherwise try to avoid

Blah

2 Likes

I’m sorry he made you feel that way. I hope he was just coming from a place of caring, though. Ignorant but caring people can cause us more harm than they will ever realize.

2 Likes

He definitely said it trying to help. Sometimes he is a bit insensitive but he typically means to be inoffensive. And thanks for the sympathy @led . My friend is just terrible at being emotionally supportive

1 Like

Ever have someone make you feel paranoid and worried about being here?

Yes. Frequently.

1 Like

It’s was probably me I’m not sure. Sorry if iinvadex

Just went for a short walk. Only about 20 minutes. And walking with the 2 year old, so not fast walking or anything. It was nice because it’s only 48°/9°and it felt really crisp outside. But then coming inside to the heat in sweaty now with my sweater on. Lol

I think I’ll start taking more walks during the day. With the salt pills helping keep me from passing out in feeling a lot more confident.

5 Likes

Whoever picked up my magazine which means they have my name etc …

Address yay,…

Hi everyone!

I’m feeling pretty anxious today. So I apologize for not responding to many threads.

But I hope you’re all okay. I’m having a hard time concentrating today.

You all take care. :pray:

• Monte
5 Likes