šŸ³ say anything XXVII

Iā€™ve been reading cake and frosting recipes all day. I think Iā€™m going to attempt an almond butter cake with raspberry cream cheese frosting.

I think.

Depends how much energy I have. It might end up being a boxed mix white cake. But I definitely want to make fancy frosting.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never known why Iā€™m so obsessively hypervigilant and affected by the little things. But this really hit home with me and I bet it will with a lot of you, too.

2 Likes

I feel you. I donā€™t have much support either from my side and hubbies. It hurts sometimes but I have convinced myself to stay alive and not let them winā€¦too many haters in this world. Feel free to pm me,Iā€™m a little busy but always get back. My hubbyā€™s family doesnā€™t feel Iā€™m safe due to stigma and my family believes Iā€™m demon possessed. Friends have seen
In ā€œbadā€ places which made them uncomfortable plus my ptsdā€¦itā€™s a cruel cruel world! But weā€™ve got each other! You are special and hopefully, we can become friends, Iā€™d like that. Supporting each other is what itā€™s all aboutā€¦unless someone ticks me off and heads roll half jk. Reach out because youā€™re special :hugs:

1 Like

Thatā€™s gonna require a hell of a lot of shortening

Ew. No. What kind of heathen uses shortening?!?

Omg, you donā€™t know your way around a kitchenā€¦oh humanity

Lol. I used butter. Get over yourself.

1 Like

for every one cup of shortening, you need 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons of butter. Your cake will not be tender

Food is my passion pfft

Itā€™s just cooking, can we keep things civil? Please?

1 Like

She comes in insulting the cake in wanting to make for my son. She can ā– ā– ā– ā–  right off.

Bow down before my spatula. No problems with that as long as you leave @Resilient1 alone

Wtf does he have to do with it?

Wtf are even talking about? You know any 60 year olds having kids?

Hahaha so youā€™re following me around to bully me? Thanks for picking a post about my dead son to bully me on I guess.

Above you were being mean I was taking over so youā€™d leave it alone. Distracting youand works

That thread was over a long time before you came in to dig it back up.

1 Like

Was it know or your perception or how do you think other readers perceive itā€¦hmmm

I got flagged haha

@anon98519533, if you have an issue with a post, please flag it. It isnā€™t productive to try to start fights in other threads.

2 Likes