šŸ³ say anything XXVII

Yeah, I know I can be pretty hard on myself; I would say Iā€™m my own worst critic.

The administrative assistant received my email; we are just waiting on the associate dean to see if he will approve a sub for my lab.

2 Likes

Iā€™m having a tough day with grief

2 Likes

I used to punish myselfā€¦very self-destructive behavior @times

1 Like

Grief unfortunately is a part of life. Weā€™re hear if you need to talk. I grieve for my brain daily though I try not toā€¦itā€™s haaaard to accept myself as I am

1 Like

At school waiting for class to start. I feel particularly anxious for some reason. Just unsettled and a bit tense. Might be the nicotine. I have been cutting down so much when I had my nicotine gum just now I felt a bit peculiar.

Also contributing might be clogged arteries. I been having chest pains to some amount for the past year. Not as much lately but I read anxiety can be a symptom of clogged arteries. I donā€™t know I was smoking for 12 years and it can contribute. Iā€™ll be sure to talk to a doctor soon.

@freakonaleash donā€™t be ashamed. You have a serious condition and need some time off to stay as functioning as you are. Itā€™s alright

1 Like

My hubby has coronary artery diseaseā€¦try and get a ct scan. Plz see a drā€¦it can get scary bad! Grats on cutting back, toošŸ¤—

1 Like

I feel like giving up but my kids need me. Iā€™m sitting here on my recliner wondering when things will fall apart or get it together. At least itā€™s Monday and itā€™s cheap pizza night so I donā€™t have to think about making supper. Life sure isnā€™t very fair. Yep the great pity party. Who the hell cares anyway.

2 Likes

I feel anxious and sad at the same time.

1 Like

Thatā€™s great! Your an inspiration!

1 Like

@Anon10

Lookin good dude. You look happy as a clam. Itā€™s good to see.
:grinning:

2 Likes

My apologies to you all. I have re-read the guidelines, and also, the one above that hones in on religious discussions. I also read the poll that was taken, and I feel the majority of the members agree. Iā€™m new and slipped up. I respect the members of the community, and I am aware that religious topics do trigger some of us, so I vote: No Religious Discussions.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Itā€™s fine, Fran. No worries. Welcome to the forums! I hope you like it here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do, Treebeard. I love it. Itā€™s therapeutic for me at such a late stage in my illness.

2 Likes

Iā€™m bogged down by grief today. I was yesterday too. Itā€™s like every day gets harder.

2 Likes

Thanks, I hope youā€™re doing ok.
I have been trying to find a good therapist, but it seems Iā€™ve used up all the covered ones, in this cityā€¦ when I do get to talk to one, they can never help. Idk, sorry, Iā€™ve just really lost hope.
I donā€™t even know if Iā€™m schizophrenic. My only current diagnosis is depression and anxiety. Voices arenā€™t there, all the time. Iā€™ll go through long absences, but they always come back. :confused:
Iā€™ve recently been referred to a new pdoc, who is supposed to re-evaluate me. Referrals usually take months, though.
And thanks, Iā€™ll definitely keep that in mind, if I ever need. :blossom:

Is that the main site? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever even been on it, before.
Iā€™m really not important, but thanks for trying. :purple_heart:
I donā€™t really have any support, whatsoever. I have zero friends and I only have my family to talk to, but theyā€™re horrible people and I canā€™t really talk about mental health things with them, because they will use it as ammunition to get me, and talk about it to others.
Iā€™m honest tempted to just tell my doc that Iā€™m going to kill myself, and let him lock me up. Our next appointment is a couple weeks away, though.
Thanks so much, I hope youā€™re doing okay these days, yourself. :hugs:

1 Like

I really need to go back to being smoke-free, or at most a couple Black & Milds per day. I canā€™t afford cigarettes.
I bought a Black & Mild just now, having my second and last cup of coffee for today.

Two adults arguing three Chihuahuas barking at them. Get kicked still snapping humping adult leg .

Sorry having episode.

got into a shouting match w/my dad.

gonna go to the local community center gym w/my lil bro in a lil bit and try to do some light deadlifting or something. try and strengthen my back.

hopefully that .5 ativan i took lasts a bit longer, im cool for now but might lose it, considering taking half of one maybe, actually probably will in a minite

Iā€™m sorry. Is there anything we can do?

Here, have a cup of tea and cry with me.

3 Likes