šŸ³ say anything XXVII

I also get very tired after therapy sessions. I find the whole event stressful what with the travelling etc but I think itā€™s worth it

1 Like

Yesterday my son and I binge watched the entire first season of Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. I havenā€™t watched that much tv in years but it was really good.

2 Likes

This bad boy just showered for the third day in a row! Pretty lame claim to fame but itā€™s all I got :kissing_cat:

7 Likes

Iā€™m playing fortnite

went to pick up loadddds of rent money today then as i was out, the bank called me and said they think they paid me hundred pounds too muchā€¦and i was honest and said yea when i counted it ā€¦so they withdrew it from my accountā€¦

2 Likes

So picked up nicotine gum. This should help me stay off cigarettes. Iā€™ll use it sparingly for a week at most and then completely cut off the nicotine

4 Likes

Good luck with quitting!

2 Likes

Google doesnā€™t like me today. For some reason our Google Home isnā€™t recognizing me and I canā€™t control anything like the lights or the AC. Itā€™s about to make me crazy.

Iā€™m hungry so Iā€™m eating carrots until Iā€™m not hungry anymore but I think Iā€™m more bored/PMS hungry so the carrots arenā€™t helping, theyā€™re just making my jaw sore. Ugh. I could really use a chocolate cake.

I came home today and discovered water coming up from underneath the tiles in my basement. I donā€™t know where itā€™s coming from, so I need to start with a plumber, but I havenā€™t called anyone yet because Iā€™m afraid of people coming into my dirty house. Theyā€™ll be going through all the rooms and bathrooms, which are disgusting. One bathroom smells like cat pee because the cat likes to pee in the sink. I am mortified, yet this is how Iā€™ve been living for the past few years. I guess I just have to suck it up and call someone. Iā€™m really not looking forward to this.

Fyi

I feel your pain man, Iā€™m in the same boat you are :frowning:

1 Like

I am so sick of just eating ramen like EVERY DAY for EVERY MEAL. I want variety. What does my ex do? Instead of bother to spend the money to get groceries, he wastes his check on pizza, tells me he feels like heā€™s getting too fat, and then acts like I should just suffer because HE feels too fat. All I wanted was a stupid $1 thing from like McDonaldā€™s or Taco Bell, just something so it breaks up the monotony a little bit until I can get my excess financial aid in on Friday. But instead, nope. I can have ramen (bland) or egg and rice (equally bland because we have no spices)

We have thunder and lighting storms going on right now. Itā€™s pitch black, reminds me of tornado weather down south. For some reason I find storms to be pretty relaxing. I donā€™t mind thunder. I would be that dude just hanging out during a hurricane haha That would be awesome if there was no chance of flying debris hitting me

@Montezuma

Hey dude. How ya feeling. Looks like school has you down. I get it school is tough. Youā€™ll work it out.

:grinning:

1 Like

My son has been visiting. Itā€™s been a busy but good 9 days. He lives far away from us. I miss him. Itā€™s been nice having him home again.

I have to drop him off at the airport tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

I had a pretty good day.

My new boss at the wretched pharmacy is letting me have time off, so I donā€™t have to go to work tomorrow.

I taught today, and it went well.

On my way home from teaching I swung by the pharmacy and got my Cymbalta and trazodone.

2 Likes

I think I have amotivational syndrome due to medications. I think I was misdiagnosed as a schizophrenic which has nearly ruined my life. I believe I have had Depersonalization Derealization Disorder which went unrecognized due to incompetent doctors, nurses, and therapists. I believe my NMS was a wake up call.

My cognitive problems are from medications. I appear more schizophrenic because of medications that turn me into a zombie. I have no positive symptoms, just the medicine induced negatives.

I do have real anxiety, fear, trauma, and paranoia. Iā€™ve never been delusional. Just misunderstood. Like I said in a past post, I have memory loss and Iā€™m filling in, guessing, and trying to figure out the blanks.

Iā€™m obese because of medication. Iā€™m afraid to get off my AP because of institutionalized and systemic fear. Fear that I may go crazy or psychotic. Iā€™ve never been crazy. Even at my worst, Iā€™ve never hallucinated. My worst moment was in 2015 due to psychopathic patients in the mental hospital trying to scare me.

I believe Iā€™m totally sane right now. Getting off Cymbalta has clarified things and elucidated things for me.

Iā€™ve literally done nothing except rot away for the past 7 years. It wasnā€™t all in vain.

Yes, Iā€™m upset but things are just so clear now. The mental wall I experience and blockage of memories is from my medications and is eroding.

Iā€™m getting over my fear of God.

Holding on for dear life.