🐳 ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) say anything xxii (❀◦‿◦)

Yeah, I pay federal, state and city taxes on my income.

1 Like

Well,

Today’s the day before my friend arrives and I’ve got a ton of housework to do.

Mainly because I put it all off until today,

Why do I do this to myself…

@freakonaleash, when I got unemployment,

It took about four weeks for them to get back to me with a decision.

I hope you hear back soon.

3 Likes

I’m hoping like hell that I get approved.

I do the same thing, put off housework as long as I can. I never have visitors, so my place just always looks like a frightful mess.

2 Likes

When I come back today from the interview. I will clean my apartment. Like really clean. Then I will go get some groceries for the next 5 days. I have to get healthier.

1 Like

What time is your interview?

1 Like

3:00 pm

I will leave at 1:30 the bus comes at 1:45 - 2:45 I’ll be there and also 5 minutes to find the place.

1 Like

My vision is a whole lot better. just a tiny bit cloudy in my right eye. I have my appointment on Thursday.

Tomorrow I have a beauty appointment and before that I have to see my family doctor for my blood test and my left hand.

1 Like

I hope it all goes well. I need to see an optometrist, my vision is becoming crappy.

1 Like

Soooo. Feeling much better after my 72 hour depressive ■■■■ storm. I bet i spent 80% of that time in bed or just sitting stupidly in my chair. Gonna play the violin today and go from there. :innocent:

3 Likes

i went camping with family for the weekend and just got home…i enjoyed camping but i did not enjoy my nephew being really really irritating on purpose plus how hot it was

1 Like

Wow am really tired today. And have that unsatisfiable hunger you get when you are tired. Normally pb&j sorts that right out but alas no luck.

2 Likes

Can’t believe I had to wear pants. It’s ridiculously hot! A walking sauna!

1 Like

Do you have a skirt you could wear instead?

1 Like

As a man who has worn a kilt many times I appreciate what you are saying. Pants are much hotter than skirts.

2 Likes

I’m already in the bus :trolleybus:

I usually only wear shorts and dresses :dress:

But my skirts are not appropriate for this

2 Likes

I’m excited guys! Let’s see how it’ll go! My therapist will be there too :smiley:

3 Likes

The volunteer position is at a psych hospital, is that correct?

1 Like

Yasss!

1 Like

I just can’t get enough of mental illness :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

6 Likes