˂⁽ˈ₍ ⁾˲₎₌ Say Anything XLIX 😴

24 Likes

First!!!15151515

11 Likes

Watching hockey while eating brownies… living the life lol.

5 Likes

I’ve moved to my bed. I put some earplugs in for a little peace. I hope I don’t get voices now. That’s the worst.

3 Likes

My uncle’s nephew from his first marriage plays for the Canuks Brett Hedican. I missed out on meeting him and Krissy for Christmas one year.

1 Like

Some good food cheered me up. Gonna go to Taco Bell now for my last meal of the day. I love their five dollar boxes, I always have an extra crunchy taco to give to whoever drives me there.

3 Likes

I’m protesting, that I never got to make the first post :scream::rage::rofl:

7 Likes

I was just thinking that I’m glad I’m not in highschool anymore. Those chow mein lunches were horrible and they had them all the time. :nauseated_face: I may never heal from such a culinary catastrophe.

3 Likes

I never dream and yesterdays Robin Williams dream. Then last night I dreamed that I was falling off a cliff and when I landed I woke up and my whole body jumped. Scared the hell out of me

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try ventriloquism. I wanna get that monkey thing where you wrap his long arms around you. But that will be another thing I try and quit.

How goes it, @ThePickinSkunk?

I’m feeling okay, thinking about heating up some leftover ravioli in tomato/cream/meat sauce from last night. I’m pretty hungry.

2 Likes

Hi Leash. I’m doing pretty good. I’m gonna start reading about exoplanets in a few minutes here. Enjoy your ravioli.

4 Likes

Sounds good. Enjoy your reading.

2 Likes

I just saw an Air Force meme that made me laugh my arse off.

Oh, those were the days.

:joy:

4 Likes

Laughter is healthy! Some of the memes on this forum make me laugh too. How are you doing Montezuma?

2 Likes

What’s up big dude?! :slight_smile:

I’m doing pretty good tonight, I decided to stay up a little late haha.

How are you doing?

2 Likes

I’m doing well. My friend flaked on me tonight. It doesn’t upset me though, he works daily and doesn’t always have time. We were supposed to have a video game session. I ended up watching a couple of movies. One was called Night School, it was about Kevin Hart going to night school to get his GED. Was somewhat funny, a good movie to pass the time. Right now I’m half watching Never Been Kissed with Drew Barrymore. I’ve seen it before. It reminds me of my sisters. I feel so old now hahah.

1 Like

Haha. Yeah it’s kind of a trip how old movies and trends get, isn’t it?

Then the trends come back around, and if you’re old enough it’s like “Hey! I remember that.”

3 Likes

Yup. I find it funny that my nephew always wants to watch the original Ninja Turtles and the “original” Batman movies. He’s 4 years old and he always wants to see the “original” versions. Sometimes we just put on YouTube and watch old episodes of the Swanp Thing or Scooby Doo. The other day we saw Ghostbusters, he liked it but was terrified near the end. Lol he was trying to hide from the television while watching it. Like somehow it wouldn’t notice he’s there.

3 Likes

I’m gonna watch a twilight zone episode with my mom, we got a free trial for cbs streaming.

4 Likes