🍀 Say Anything XLII

I’m now in the outskirts of Chicago. I was gonna go downtown tomorrow but the parades tomorrow. Its gonna be a mess. I was gonna take the Metra to get down there. I wanted to take uber to get around downtown. Its probably gonna be outrageous price to get an uber and some of the roads are blocked off. Not sure what to do.

4 Likes

You must have a huge fridge or freezer to fit all that inside. I would never have room for all of that.

2 Likes

You should have called him a jackass because he is.

5 Likes

Today was a long day. Or, rather, the last 4 hours were long. I’m tired and super sore. Hopefully I can sleep tonight.

2 Likes

I just took all my meds, after being tired to begin with. It took me 10 mins to brush my teeth because I was talking to myself in the mirror. I’m ready for bed

2 Likes

Feels like another night of poor sleep…

Don’t feel tired at all.

Not even stupid cough syrup does anything…

Dang I singed my eyelashes with a lighter again

1 Like

I just got through reading a religious text. Kinda has my head spinning lol.

Hope you all are well tonight.

5 Likes

Ingmar Bergman’s film, The Seventh Seal, is about 28 bucks on Amazon atm.

Why are all the quality films so much money?

:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I ended up going over to my friend’s place where she played Grand Theft Auto. It’s really funny and pretty fun to watch. Because I’m still in a bad mood though, I decided not to sleep over. I went to support group and am now headed home. Once I get home it’ll be 9, but I’m still hoping to have some ribs and orange juice and maybe binge watch more anime, if there are any ribs left. Tomorrow I might go borrow a new book at the library. I just want to curl up in my bed and be alone for a while.

2 Likes

Just dropped by the end of this thread. Amazing movie. The old knight playing chess with death!

Kurt Vonnegut did a variation in a book of short stories of his. “Welcome to the Monkey House”.

Both amazing pieces of art! You have good taste sir!

3 Likes

:blush: Haha very cool! Thank you sir!

I’ve seen the Bergman film, but I’ve never read the Vonnegut title you mentioned.

You have good taste as well @rogueone!

1 Like

At least I’m being honest on my dating profile now :blush:

1 Like

I am on a roll tonight getting good stuff done like organizing my closet and I’m not even tired. Praise the moon :raised_hands::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Do you ever have week days where you eat a certain type of food?

man, i’ve never really been well mentally.

If electric shocks won’t make me not sad then is there any hope for me?

It’s a rainy day here where i am :cloud_with_rain: :frowning:

1 Like

I’m going to view a room today at least one.
I want to become independent from home really badly now. It’s been too long.

1 Like