šŸ€ Say Anything XLII

I love reading navy books like Tom clancy.

1 Like

Yeah Tom Clancy has made some awesome books!

1 Like

I got my shot this morning, then went to the drug store for prescriptions, then went and got a xray, all my medical stuff is done

3 Likes

I need to take Little LED outside to play for a bit, but I really donā€™t want to go outside.

4 Likes

I got a nice daytime nap, so hopefully I wonā€™t be too tired at work tonight.

I figure on my way home in the morning Iā€™m going to buy some ground beef, which is the only ingredient I need to buy to be able to make goulash tomorrow.

I havenā€™t had goulash in a while, so Iā€™m excited to make it again, so good.

5 Likes

I love goulash, the noodles are fantastic with the sauce

1 Like

Talked to Little LEDā€™s doctor about her stomach problems. She talked to her pediatric gastroenterologist and an infectious disease doctor. The infectious disease doctor wants to see her earliest available, just waiting for the referral to go through. And the GI doc ordered 3 more stool samples and 2 more blood tests. If none of those show anything they want to scope her up the bum and down the throat to see if thereā€™s something hiding.

Itā€™s all so much. Iā€™m overwhelmed by it all, but I really hope they find something. We need answers.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry LED, I hope itā€™s nothing serious.

Take care. ((Hugs))

1 Like

My mom works in the GI lab at the hospital here where they do endoscopies and colonoscopies. She is very compassionate with the patients and works hard to keep them comfortable in their procedures. I hope you get someone like that for Little LED and i hope they get to the bottom of all this soon. Hang in there!

2 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™m hoping we can avoid the scopes altogether. I want to at least see the infectious disease doctor before we go that far. Since she would have to be completely put under because sheā€™s so young and the dangers of that freak me out. Iā€™ve heard way to many horror stories.

1 Like

Has group therapy today, didnā€™t find it helpful though It was only the first session. Iā€™m gonna watch the st Patrickā€™s day parade on Sunday. My voices told me seven weeks ago that they would be back on st Patrickā€™s day. They havenā€™t been around the past seven weeks

Fx the voices were full of ā– ā– ā– ā–  and canā€™t tell time.

I took a nap. Feel legitimately awake now. I think.

2 Likes

Had anyone heard from @anon2818416 ?

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen anything from @Loke recently, either.

1 Like

man, ive always been a nincompoop. Is that what god wanted me to be or what? Because, I can hardly take any decent steps to change things.

My support group doesnā€™t start till 6 pm and Iā€™m already at the library. Itā€™s only 2 pm. I think Iā€™ll stop by the thrift shop.

1 Like

Both Dakota and Sheba on the hot tub.

10 Likes

Someone on reddit called me homely looking and I love that because I am

1 Like

I stocked up on meat today at the commissary. This will feed us for over a month.

8 Likes