🍀 Say Anything XLII

@anon90843118 Good luck finding a room :four_leaf_clover: A tip for you: do not rush :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankyou @anon27884915
I need that advice it’s so tempting to rush to get your own place. I am hoping I find something today thou since I’ve been wanting to move out for ages now :persevere:

1 Like

Dang I already post this here last night oh well

1 Like

I have a freezer. It wasn’t expensive. Got it from Home Depot.

2 Likes

I’m just helping my Grandpa build a ramp today. What are you guys up to today?

2 Likes

I wish i had the enthusiasm to play video games. Or do anything. Half life needs me, and i need its awesome music.

I met up with my friend that I’m going to be moving in with soon. He’s really nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi folks. I’m at the library. I’m gonna download some cool books and then my dad and I are going to drive to my sister’s house. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping so it’s gonna be nice to get out of town for a while. :innocent:

Hope everyone has a delightful day.

4 Likes

@roxanna @anon90843118 Hey ladies! I’m still around, just trying to navigate life and recovery. Love you muchly :heart:

6 Likes

Ok I have confession

I’m 11th grade high school dropout didnt make it to grad

1 Like

I get so annoyed seeing the same questions.

In 11th grade I couldn’t do it stopped going and started isolating never made it to grad

1 Like

Nice to see you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re feeling down about it you could always try for your GED.

Is it still a GED in Canada?

Can you still get your diploma?

Here in America a lot of community colleges offer that service for people of all ages, I think.

1 Like

I had cream in my coffee this morning and then chip dip with lunch. I’m lactose intolerant, but really dumb. I can usually handle one serving a day, but two is way too much.

1 Like

I’m not sure I don’t think I would get it, last time I tried algebra I just about cried cause I’m dumb

1 Like

Not getting algebra doesn’t make you dumb. I don’t know how i made it through 10th grade geometry. I never understood anything in that class. i think the teacher passed me so she wouldn’t have me again the next year. We all struggle with something.

6 Likes

Good to see you too :blush:

2 Likes