Say Anything XCVIII 🤷🏽‍♂️

Calorie deficit and exercise?

I’ve just been watching my portions and calorie intake.

Plus, I’ve had a med reduction recently.

4 Likes

up for another day, 48 days until spring :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

we got about an inch of snow last night, but thankfully it turned to rain, and now it’s all mostly melted. glad i don’t live any farther north, as i don’t like to drive in snow. i guess they got like a blizzard north of us and also in new england.

but there is colder temps, and a little more snow predicted for next week.

mom and dad are still not back from church, they must’ve gone to lowe’s or something after. im just listening to 90’s music, taking a stroll down memory lane haha.

5 Likes

So I threw together a huge pot of chili and instead of ground beef I used ground turkey. I also mixed in two big chopped white onions.

It turned out pretty fire too! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I can’t stay awake yo! I get like this sometimes especially when I don’t sleep well at night (which happens a lot).

4 Likes

What do you all think of my ten dollar sneakers? I think they’re mad fresh but my Mom wasn’t too impressed with them lol!

13 Likes

Damn !! Those are what like $50 shoes or more? You did good !!

3 Likes

Haha! Thanks. They’re literally only ten big ones at Wal-Mart. I think they’re fresh!

5 Likes

i wear my 5 dollar walmart sandals every day, mom yells at me because i have nice shoes, but i don’t like to tie my shoe strings and just wear sandals unless it’s raining or snow on the ground lol. they are tattered and worn, but i love them haha. had em about 5 years.

6 Likes

I paid $3 for a pair of crocs from Aldi. I got them just to have something to slip on if I needed to go outside. I wore them all the time until winter. When spring comes I’ll wear them again

6 Likes

That’s awesome. I always wear sandals if I’m indoors. No need for shoes.

@Loke three dollars is a steal! They sound very well made.

5 Likes

It’s so gloomy outside but I have to tend to the animals

4 Likes

Pineapples :pineapple:

Andddddddddddddd

Turtles :turtle:

Thats is all folks

Ok and Penguins too :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

9 Likes

And tuxedo kitties, too. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Pickles
Andddddddd
Peanut Butter

It’s actually pretty good

4 Likes

Good morning everybody! I’ve been waking up off and on since 1 am. Honestly I feel like crap. One person is quarantining and have to do mor work at the job. I was supposed have a day off tomorrow, but got cancelled. I want to just not show up and stay home.

I keep on having a dream about my delusional gf and it triggers me…

Gotta get ready for work.

Hope y’all are having a great day!!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I got a nice pair of sneakers from walmart for 10 bucks. They are actually just as comfy as a pair thats like 70 bucks lol

4 Likes

:question:Sir Levels Question of the day :question:

Are Sneakers called sneakers so you can sneak up on someone? :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :relaxed: :relaxed: :crazy_face:

Sir Levels contention: Sneakers are undoubtebly and utmost undeniably for sneaking

sneak sneak sneak

8 Likes

Doing laundry today in high wind. Sunny and cool.
Other than that I’m alright. Hope y’all are doing good!

8 Likes

One of my favorite meditations is focusing on each element of experience (sights, sounds, sensations, feelings, thoughts, smells, tastes) one at a time then all of them then repeat.

4 Likes