Say Anything XCVIII 🤷🏽‍♂️

Here it is! Ready, set, go!

7 Likes

8 Likes

@Michigan , to answer your question from the last Say Anything, my new job is working at a dispensary, weighing out and packaging the product, mostly.

6 Likes

Gooooooood morning peeps! :sunny:

Hope ya day’s incredibleeeeeeee today!

:palm_tree: :star_struck: :tiger:

10 Likes

That’s awesome! If I remember correctly that was the job you wanted…I see an apartment in your future! No more basement!

5 Likes

Well, the job I really want is budtender, since it’s less about speed and more about people skills. Budtenders get tips, too. I just hope I can go fast enough for them; I do not have fast hands, tend to move sluggishly. I’ll do the best I can, though.

5 Likes

I wonder if they put pressure on me if I quit my job

Yes we will 162522

Getting snow all day. Kind if a good day to just chill the f out.

11 Likes

Good morning guys gals and pals! :wink:

I just took my morning med with a soda. Probably going to make a cup of Nescafe in a few.

I hope you all are doing well and resting good. :hugs:

10 Likes

I stepped on the scale yesterday and I gained 5 pounds since thanksgiving.

The about 2 hours later I split my pants when I bent over to tie my shoe.

LOL

7 Likes

The IRA are really purvey they made me feel anal sex last night. It happens every once in a while, I feel my arsehole been penetrated. I mean it really sez a lot about the people doing it to me

Just got back from doing a food shop, got loads of healthy bits, including chicken sausages which I’ve never had before :slight_smile: I dunno if it’s placebo but I swear I’ve lost a teeny bit of stomach fat, so I’m really happy, never sure whether to trust the scales due to water retention and fluctuation

8 Likes

I’ve lost about ten pounds recently and can see a little bit of change.

I’ll see more of what I want at around the twenty pound mark, but I’m getting there!

We just have to keep encouraged and keep trying.

Good luck with your weight loss goals, @spiderpig.

6 Likes

That’s an amazing achievement well done! :slight_smile:

I’m been counting macros and seem to be doing well on sticking with that this time; learned the joys of volume eating low cal things like green veg so loving that

Thank you! You too @anon54386108 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I want to go to town for a few things, but it’s all snowy outside.

Maybe in a few hours, after the road salt has a chance to do its thing.

5 Likes

Hi folks.

Woke up to dogs barking. Now up and took day med. Didn’t scoop litter box yesterday so for sure have to do it today.

No symptoms to speak of.

Enjoying a root beer now.

No plans for today. We’ll see what happens.

Hope y’all are well.

:smiley:

9 Likes

I just made bratwurst Alfredo with mushrooms.

It was actually REALLY good

8 Likes

I made quiche yesterday. Was very good

8 Likes

Congrats on the weight loss Jesus! So what’s your secret? What are you doing that’s so effective??