Say Anything XCVII

LOL! I was heavily influenced by that film while drawing it, I’ll confess. :wink:

3 Likes

Woke up at 4am. Edgy as well. Which is odd cos i should be fine after just having the jab. Bit paranoid for some reason as well. Maybe im just over tired, and ive been skipping meals again. Just had no appetite.

Think i will take it slow today.

5 Likes

That looks like Nosferatu!

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s mainly the type of vampire I had in mind while drawing it. :slight_smile: Like a really ratty, ugly and scary looking vampire.

4 Likes

This sausage of a dog keeping me company. She even makes piggy sounds

14 Likes

Very good drawing!

Did you use a reference picture or was it from your imagination?

I wish I could draw from imagination, @Montezuma

4 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: that drawing was all from my imagination.

4 Likes

Good night Follement. :new_moon:

3 Likes

New thread great i should ba able to post. I’m starting playing checkers again already, it only takes a second or so it seems to set up, done it a lot. Look i promised ‘him’ i would do it and i am going to. but if your frozen it will throw a spanner in anyones works.

As for my PC, i know the triad, the trinity if y ou will. Disc clean, disc defrag, AND Defrag at restart or startup. it’s all rudimentary i know that. Sorry if i seem to have cognitive dissonance.

3 Likes

So I went for my first slow 20 minute jog at 6 am this morning and it was good.

Here is a picture I wanted to share.

Doesn’t the glittery frost look beautiful.

I felt really drawn to it. Cos the light was reflecting off it in this really nice way.

The photo doesn’t even give it full justice.

14 Likes

Good early morning peeps!

Fell asleep in the middle of Svengoolie, woke up at 2 a.m.

Got on the scale…dropped 5 pounds so far!

Neighbors above me are rocking the night away!

Hope all are doing well!

Peace my friends.

8 Likes

is it insomnia if i go to sleep 3 am and wake up around 1-2pm i think i get enough sleep just the timing is off

1 Like

I think your getting plenty of sleep, but the sleep patter is just off. I think insomnia would be like zero sleep or like two hours a night

2 Likes

My timing is way off too with my sleeping pattern. I’m not sure if there’s any health concerns with that. I wouldn’t say it is insomnia either.

2 Likes

Im the exact opposite. Asleep by 4.30 5pm - and up at 4am 5.

Tried staying up later - but i just end up nodding off on the sofa.

4 Likes

I just applied for another full time job. I’ll keep the role private on here though.

I had to write a cover letter too. Which involved a bit of brain work.

Kind of hope I get it, not sure when they’ll respond though. Since it did not say.

4 Likes

well I feel much better after sleeping…thought I might be coming down with covid but I am not achy anymore…drank a bunch of lemon water and ate an orange before bed…

4 Likes

I’m gonna start videoing my mother so il have something to look back on, I have no
Photos or anything of her

5 Likes

Found this little chair abandoned on the side of the road next to a futon that looked like it fell off the back of a pickup truck.

Took me about 20 minutes to stuff it in my 4door sedan…hehehe,

I love this isolated stretch of road that never disappoints. It’s between a tiny town and the edge of my overgrowing city’s new crop of houses.

12 Likes

Med-free day today. Not even Amyloban or Wen dan pian. Just my negatively-charged Ellis water, vitamin d3 megadose, k2, beta glucan for blood sugar, and 1/3rd dose Daily Essential Nutrients. Also PEMF pulses to the center of my head. And always having a grounding head or neckband on.

I’m getting a little sad, on account of the voices actually going away. They’re nice when they’re not dominating you. But now I can’t even hear them a little bit.

3 Likes