Say Anything XCIX šŸ¤Ŗ

the 10 dollar walmart shoes are instant wet shoes in the rain too lol. there good fair weather shoes :smile:

4 Likes

Lol! Lessons learned the hard way. :wink:

How are you feeling today bud?

Mr Papito Tuxedo says Hi.

3 Likes

Haha yes it does look like Japan! Looks like mount Fuji in the picturešŸ˜Š

2 Likes

Im doing better today. Gonna sell some stuff on facebook marketplace today. Been doing some decluttering.

Ah Papitos! Its a spicy day for a tuxedo :wink: I hear them maracas shakin and the tacos a bakin

5 Likes

Hahaha! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yeah, I always tell Jimmy heā€™s a Mexican cat. :wink:

Thatā€™s great to hear on the decluttering. I need to go through my closet and clean it out. I have a lot of shirts and pants that donā€™t fit me anymore.

4 Likes

haha thats great.

I had two hamsters one named Bubbles and the other one named Sleepy.
I had been watching a lot of mexican gangster shows (el chapo). So one day I randomly just looked at the hamsters and called one Bubbletos and the other one Slepetos. :smile:
forever they became the mexican hams.
Then when they got nails trimmed they became very refined and sophisticated hams like Sleepynatra (like frank sinatra), and Buble.

Hope your days going well manesos

Its good to have some creative fun.

4 Likes

Haha thatā€™s cute! :blush:

Yeah, my day is going well, thank you.

Take care, bud. Donā€™t work too hard.

4 Likes

Well Iā€™m going into work now!

Hope yā€™all a happy day!

6 Likes

Gawd! Dad gets so darn excited every time we install something together. We were just putting up this stupid, heavy remote control ceiling fan. Wtf? It isnā€™t hard to get off your azz and flip a switch or pull a string. Why the remote? I must be getting old and set in my ways.

:joy:

5 Likes

Oh and you know i will put that stuff together but it isnt that important is it i already know how to do it anyway. Iā€™ve got more important things to do right this second be satisfied its not like were watching the smurfs

1 Like

Iā€™m having a nice day off. I slept in, woke up around 9 am, I think. Iā€™ve been chillin pretty much all day, havenā€™t gone to town or anywhere else. I work 10a-6p tomorrow; Iā€™m sure it will be a good day.

Who else is watching the game tonight? Iā€™m rooting for the Chiefs; Mahomes is such a damn good QB.

4 Likes

Same. May go to our friendā€™s house for sloppy joes and chip dip.

Donā€™t want Brady to have another Super Bowl ring.

:+1::+1:

3 Likes

My brother just brought Kebabs, Shishtawook and Filet Mignon BBQ :yum:

5 Likes

He also brought fries and salads.

4 Likes

My dude, youā€™re always eating fire food. Can I move into your basement? Lol.

4 Likes

Yea sure but one of my brothers lives in the basement lol Weā€™re 5 in the house.

3 Likes

Oh man I ate too much, had 2 bananas and diet coke to digest.

4 Likes

I was just kidding, bud. :wink:

2 Likes

I had a mocha about an hour ago. Was feeling tired.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if I can stream the super bowl on roku or prime?

1 Like