Say Anything XCIX đŸ€Ș

it’s ok! 151515

2 Likes

I got no motivation today, just sitting here clicking on stuff

3 Likes

just learned we’ve been invited to my brother in law and sister’s place for the big game. yay. free food, they will probably order pizza, and my brother in law has a real big television like 70 inches or something. so no run to the grocery today. haven’t been outside my house since new years when i went to mississippi haha.

so we may be going to colorado and arizona later this month or sometime in march to visit my brother and sister. i like both those places, if i had the money i would probably move to colorado, it gets a lot of sunshine, and altitude doesnt seem to affect me. maybe i really am a “highlander” haha.

i dont have any appointments until mid march, so should be fine to get away, and i don’t have my next dose of meds until late april. i love the convenience of shots, i would probably stop taking my meds regularly if i was prescribed pills. i would probably only take them if voices came back just like those cholestorel pills i was prescribed.

now i just have to sit here and wait til 6pm, i wish the game came on sooner in the day.

4 Likes

After I saw the movie Concussion I never want to see a football game as long as I live

3 Likes

What time is super Bowl and is it on Youtube for free or where? Im european

1 Like

Can zinc supplement make you feel better?
Or is it placebo?

1 Like

yeah the game really should be outlawed. and also soccer players get CTE from heading balls also and concussions. i still watch sometimes though but i would never play again. could’ve played division 3 college football but the game was too physical for me even in high school so i had no interest in continuing to play, i just played high school football because my brother was a star player back in the day, and got me into it. he played division 1 football for army, his only d1 offer. division 1 and 2 rewards scholarships, but division 3 does not. the only advantage of playing division 3 is you get admitted into these “good schools” but have higher tuition obviously.

3 Likes

:musical_note:yo ho yo ho its a pirates life for me :musical_note:

:penguin::pig::camel::hatched_chick::turtle::boar::dog2:

4 Likes

Sounds nice too meet friends lifer!

2 Likes

Good morning everybody! Just woke up having some smokes now. It’s darn cold today
 I’m freezing.

Another work day for me
 I’m nervous for today
 hope I can pass the day quickly.

Hope for those in the US can enjoy the football game.

Gotta take a hot shower and get ready now.

Have a great day and evening!!

Love yas

5 Likes

I colored this and it made me think of you.@abise I think it looks like Japan

6 Likes

4 Likes

Just got home from the grocery store. It was snowing while I walked there and back. I learned that ten dollar Wal-Mart shoes are no bueno in the snow. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Earlier I filled Jimmy’s litter box with some fresh litter and dumped the old litter down the trash shoot.

Jimmy got his tuna snack earlier.

All is well. :relieved:

6 Likes

Uh oh :worried: did you fall?

3 Likes

Oh I was fine! My shoes just were a tad slippery in the snow.

Thank you for caring. :blush:

3 Likes

One day when I was 12 or 13 I was waiting for the school bus. I was wearing a short skirt in the winter time. Just as the bus was pulling up I slipped on black ice. My legs went straight up into the air and all the kids on the bus saw my skivvies.

3 Likes

Oh! How embarrassing. :flushed:

I remember one day when I was living in a big city in Missouri I was walking down the icy streets and I totally slipped and fell on my ass.

These girls walking on the adjacent sidewalk saw me and started laughing their asses off.

So instead of getting mad I got up and yelled “Yeah! We be fallin down in KC!”

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

i am watching the puppy bowl :dog:

3 Likes

Haha :laughing:. Good story !

One time I had this cute blonde over at my house (he worked at my daughters school). Anyway I had one of those farts that just slip out. You know the ones that you can’t hold in. Man ! And it was stinky too! He got this look on his face. Needless to say I didn’t end up with that guy. Embarrassed :see_no_evil: I was

3 Likes

Lol well
 When you gotta go ya gotta go.

Ain’t no shame in your game. :wink:

3 Likes