Say Anything XC šŸŒµ

Hi bud! Good morning :slight_smile:

I was about in my late twenties, early thirties, when I got most of my tattoos.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I was out of bed by 0900 but I wanted to be up by 0500. Even took my night meds earlier last night.

2 Likes

My fat handsome ass just got out of the shower.

:blush:

7 Likes

How cute. Ya gotta love Looney Tunes.

:rainbow:

3 Likes

Well my phone wonā€™t hold a charge anymore. It only lasted a year. Luckily I can buy a new one for $25.

So today I am going to do some grass cutting and maybe weed whip a little. Soon as my Coca-Cola is finished Iā€™ll get outside. Was gonna go help dad clean a cabin but he sounded like he really doesnā€™t need me anyways. Itā€™ll just take him a little longer without my niece or me today.

Saw a disgusting FB video of a black person beating the crap out of a white person with brass nuckles. Just a random act of violence and maybe even a hate crime but itā€™s great that it was filmed though doubtful weā€™ll see it on the news.

Minneapolis looks like a great place to stay away from. Iā€™m about a 130 miles north of there thank heavens.

6 Likes

Phone user serviceability sucks ass now. Theyā€™re made to die. You need special tools to open em up now.

This happened around the time Samsung S4 came out. The S5 after that was all locked up, you couldnā€™t change the LCD without de-adhering it. Then they stopped letting you access the battery.

Planned obsolescence is ā– ā– ā– ā– .

2 Likes

Iā€™m too poor to own excel. Donā€™t even need it just use open office/libre office, but itā€™s nice to own and use in case. I donā€™t like the whole MS thing like subscription or experation thing. Itā€™s BS. They have coursera and edx courses on excel and data science and crap. Itā€™s a useful skill to have especially in finance/actuarial work and VBA type crap. I only know basics to moderate use. Iā€™m no expert.

Iā€™m getting my good feelings back. Symptoms are miniscule also.

Itā€™s mostly Daliy Essential Nutrients, I think.

Like I feel a mild amount of pleasure right now. Not manic. Also no drugs.

Brain feels pretty OK.

1 Like

I remember my mom telling me about the actuary field when I was at college and me thinking this sounds like ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , never heard of it, and sounded hard. I wanted to be an Ibanker, but now Iā€™m thinking if I ever recover from schizophrenia enough I will try and be an actuary. That or something close to it. They get paid well and get good benefits. Iā€™m pretty good at math, but Iā€™m no genius.

Back then I was also interested in trading.

My AC stopped working last night around 8pm and it got so hot in here.

But I just got it fixed! Yesssss

Now I can relax

9 Likes

I was thinking about asking you if you were anywhere close to there. Good that you are away from Minneapolis.

4 Likes

up for another day.

not much doing today, maybe iā€™ll get around to cleaning the kitchen.

went to town, got me a diet coke.

my nephew is here, weed eating dadā€™s property. dad pays him $25 bucks to do it. it takes him about an hour. i told dad i would do it for a beer and dinner, but he has my nephew do it. my nephew is a good kid, heā€™s taking his studies seriously now that he is in high school, ā€œand it matters nowā€ he says. he wants to be an engineer and go to purdue university. heā€™s a good kid. will be driving soon, he turns 16 next month, in indiana you have to wait 3 months after you turn 16 to take your driverā€™s test.

3 days until we hit the road. was talking to mom yesterday about hiking, and she said we might go to boulder, colorado and get a hike in. hope so. we will only be there 2 or 3 days. mom found someone to come water her plants while she is away, she has done a nice job on her landscape garden. she has some red flowers blooming right now, not sure what they are, they look good.

dad got my nephew his tent this morning. so we will have something to give him on his birthday. my sister just redid her yard in denver, and now the kids can play in it. they put down sod, and put in a sprinkler system, also put in a new fence, and painted their house. they are slowly improving their place, but she is on a budget. sheā€™s stays home with the kids, and isnā€™t in a hurry to go back to work. she worked for about 10 years after college, as a personal trainer. but last time i talked to her, she didnt really like it.

3 Likes

Well I got the mowing done. Dad must have my favorite weed whipper. Itā€™s a Stihl and itā€™s a decent runner. I need to use the gas one to cut down the thick stuff around the garages and where we split wood. Dad and I donā€™t want to beat up our new electric one for that type of work.

Donā€™t know if I will be going anywhere today. Maybe by sunset Iā€™ll go birding at the state park. Probably not a whole lot moving around at high noon. Hmm. Itā€™s windy out so now I think I am going to take my remote control sailboat to the park and just sit in the shade and boat lazily for a couple hours.

:smiley:

2 Likes

I was thinking the other day how I would love having a job being a librarian for the CIA and their documents.

I imagine you would need a top secret security clearance, if such a job even exist.

5 Likes

Ya know I wouldnā€™t doubt such a position exists. But in a weird sorta way Iā€™d be scared to see all the dirt they probably have on a lot of people. You see on some TV shows where they warehouse giant crates just full of stuff. It would be neat too.

-Skunky

4 Likes

iā€™ve thought about being a librarian in the past. my local community college offers a 2 year degree, in library science. working for the CIA would be intense though. that reminds me of that movie, ā€˜the reportā€™ where he goes through documents at the cia.

3 Likes

Myself included. Donā€™t know if I would have the stomach to get a masterā€™s in library science. In small towns you can be a library director with a bachelorā€™s degree.

3 Likes

Oh I know! I would love to look at all the UFO documents. :flying_saucer:

@Lifer, I imagine working an administrative job for them would be more easy going than being a field agent.

But youā€™re probably right. Any job for the CIA is probably intense lol.

I worked administration in the military, and we handled a lot of important information. I was also security monitor, which I loved doing more than my assigned duties.

4 Likes