Say Anything X is for Xerus (African ground squirrel)

I remember buying a car in 2018. I walked onto the lot with the desire to leave with a car the first day of shopping, and I did. Thank goodness it was a good car bc that was very irrational and impulsive of me.

5 Likes

I did something similar last August.

I went to the same dealership at which I bought my last car, intent on trading it in and getting a used car, then drove off the lot in a brand new car. Itā€™s nice and everything, and I really like the 100k mile warranty, especially since I donā€™t drive all that much (only 4400 miles in ten months), but damn itā€™s a much higher payment than my last car.

I could blame it on the Abilify making me impulsive with my money, but it doesnā€™t matter what is to blame. Either way, I need to make that car payment.

4 Likes

Cars can be intoxicating, like beautiful women lol :joy:

4 Likes

What car is it? Mine was a 2012 Kia Soul which Iā€™ve since sold.

3 Likes

2021 Kia Rio. I believe thatā€™s the cheapest new car a person can buy, or rather it would be if I had bought the stick shift. I never learned how to drive stick. I have about another six years of payments ahead of me :persevere:.

4 Likes

I looked it up thatā€™s a good car maybe the payments are worth it

3 Likes

Honest moment here: I am sincerely dreading having to go back to work. Iā€™m tired of the service industry. People are so mean. I donā€™t want to do it anymore. But I donā€™t really have a choice. I donā€™t want to go through the interview process again either. But I donā€™t have a choice, my fiance does not make enough with his job to support us both and our animals. I feel miserable about it.

7 Likes

Does anyone know what has become of @Minnii ? Anyone still in contact with her ?

1 Like

I am sorry. Been there with people myself. Hated that sh!t.

:angry:

4 Likes

Hi folks!

Up early. Slept well. No issues.

My Charles was plopping over while I was giving him a belly rub and then he was giving me play bites. :heart_eyes_cat:

No serious plans for today.

May go birding today.

Hope yall are well.

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

One of my friends is coming to our house to visit me tomorrow. She is home visiting from Texas for a bit. We made each other gifts :smiley: so weā€™re going to exchange thoseā€¦ call me strange, but I am excited for some social interaction lol

7 Likes

watching seabuiscut above the garage. inatentively. struggling with a few voices. got somebody coming at 3. very nervous the past few days butbi can relax up in my old apartment.

ill be fine.

2 Likes

Well,

Doing it but the mosquitoes are terrible. Bought some DEET and now it is raining.

May head home and then settle for reading about birds.

7 Likes

Good morning! :sun_with_face: We are thinking of maybe visiting family in Idaho, this weekend. Dunno yet.

I need to wash my hair, today. Iā€™m gonna go make some coffee first, though. :coffee: Iā€™ll see my therapist, later. And I gotta pick up some things at Whole Foods, mostly foods for Hubby that match his dietary restrictions.

6 Likes

anyone seen the new sketchers comercial. with willie nelson?

3 Likes

Bought a single person tent, hiking backpack, and new hiking shoes. Yay!

:mailbox_with_no_mail:

7 Likes

fighter jet just flew over the house.

cool.

3 Likes

Oh, I forgot to mention! We finished Stranger Things: Season 4, last night. And OH MY GOSH. HO-LY S***. It was so good. I thought the season was pretty good up to episode 6, but then episode 7 was just so intense!! So unexpected!!

I will admit, that I didnā€™t really care for season 3 all that much. But season 4 was really amazing. Thereā€™s supposed to be one more season, after this. I canā€™t wait.

6 Likes

I am heating up Asian imperial pork and egg rolls.

6 Likes

love these flowers.

trippy.

9 Likes