Say Anything X is for Xerus (African ground squirrel)

16 Likes

The only thing I could come up with was X ray fish.

I think I’ve never been first in Say anything.

11 Likes

Yeah, I didnt think it was worthy of a poll with so few options, most of which nobody probably ever heard of. Congrats on first post btw! :trophy:

8 Likes

Bomb picture!!!

4 Likes

I practiced guitar in the morning, took a walk at 12 noon, practiced mandolin and read in the afternoon. Next thing I’ll be working, lol!

4 Likes

Oh no, not the dreaded African ground squirrel. I hear they have been known to gang up and take down lions!

6 Likes

Just put sweetened condensed milk in my instant coffee😋 yeah, I’m a fatty🤪

6 Likes

Uh oh.

Someone mentioned squirrels.

:flushed:

6 Likes

Hey kiddos! :wink:

I kinda slept the day away today. Oh well! I was up late snacking on apple pie and watching Joe Bob.

Free hugs from Jimmy and I!

:heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Hi folks.

Took an afternoon nap. I was so tired after getting very little accomplished with that paddle boat that drifted six cabins down the lake and washed ashore.

Damn needy people! Dad and I were going to tow it back with a canoe bc the rudder broke. Well, the canoe was a tippy SOB so we realized quickly that it was not going to work.

What is funny is that I joined dad in cussing about it. Think F this and F them! :joy:

The boat is tied to a cinder block by the shore. Screw it.

:smiley:

7 Likes

Hi all! I’ve had an annoying day. For no reason everything was annoying me. Normally I wouldn’t mind helping out round here, but today I was ugh to everything everyone said.

Don’t know why the mood other than I’m dragging and just wanna lay in bed and not be bothered.

7 Likes

[ sneaks up on @Turtle43 ]

[ peels back covers ]

[ give surprise foot massage ]

[ hides back under couch ]

:grin:

9 Likes

@shutterbug
Screenshot_20220609-175800_(1)

4 Likes

Today is mine and my husbands 5 years together anniversary🥳

11 Likes

Well, despite my crabbiness today I did manage to buy an annual State Park pass. It was only $35 and the Parks Officer was a cool dude. I of course had to tell him that I appreciate the work he does. :slightly_smiling_face:

Tomorrow I want to go birding at the park. It is not a huge park but birds abound by the many there.

No banjo tonight. No fly rod practice.

My uncle is flying in from Alaska tonight to help sell or get rid of stuff that was grandpa’s. It is amazing that airplane tickets have doubled within a short period of time. Jeez!

7 Likes

Well it was rough but I got to observe a lady who has worked with the kids for years. They seem confident in me and want me back next Thursday. So far so good I guess!

5 Likes

Just had some pizza at the Costco food court :yum:

6 Likes

I made some cherry and sour cream ice pops (sounds weird I know, but I’m betting they’re gonna be amazingggg)

They should be done in 30 minutes or an hour! So excited

3 Likes

I’m a employed by a temp agency and I always work for this particular organization through their staffing needs.

I went to their job fair and did an interview with them. And I got accepted for a PT position and pick up gigs at other tiny house villages during the week, for I would usually only work on weekends from 8am to 8pm.

I’m not too excited, but more worried I might get crushed by pressure and anxiety :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Oh, no! Scary. It’s the squirrels!

Also hi y’all.

6 Likes