Say Anything X is for Xerus (African ground squirrel)

Hi @anon10648258

2 Likes

Hey @anon10648258

How have you been?

2 Likes

I have a horrible headache, pain makes my negative symptoms worse almost catatonic. Just took Tylenol. My problem is that I donā€™t help myself by taking Tylenol until the pain is extreme. Idk why. My eyes hurt too.

3 Likes

Meow. :wink:

Checking in for the night crew. My mom wonā€™t be home until late tonight so Iā€™m waiting to throw Joe Bob on the tube.

4 Likes

Itā€™s 10:56pm, and Iā€™m planning on staying up until 1am or so. Iā€™m kinda bored right now.

4 Likes

How is your BF doing? @anon54988740

Iā€™m not doing anything but jumping around the internet but feeling good to be alone right now - free from guest in the house.

2 Likes

I just joined some sz support groups on Facebookā€¦ and wow is all I can sayā€¦

5 Likes

@Aziz - i find ibuprofen is good for eye pain. I get eye pain a lot,.

4 Likes

What about them? Bad? Good? Whats the ā€œwowā€ for?

4 Likes

Heā€™s fine. Iā€™m going to get up and go to my psych clinic tomorrow. I just had a three hour nap though

3 Likes

Wow? What did you experience? @Human

3 Likes

Bad lol @Bowens

Like 1 of the groups is a public one and itā€™s not monitored very well it seems so people are just posting WHATEVER they want and like spamming the pageā€¦ basically no rulesā€¦ and the people seemā€¦ not well offā€¦

I like this forum much better

@Kxev

7 Likes

Yeah ill take a properly moderated forum any day over the facebook group cesspool

6 Likes

Iā€™m finding Facebook to be trouble too. I would stay off of it other than my church does virtual services on it.

4 Likes

@Human @LevelJ1 @Bowens

I really appreciate the mods on here. Thanks for sharing that experience. I feel the same way about reddit. Its just lawless.

7 Likes

I was kinda hungry so I just had a breakfast burrito. I was going to save the other one I had for breakfast tomorrow, but I ate it as well. I feel satisfied now that I had the second one.

6 Likes

Itā€™s 1:32am, and I just got home from walking to the ATM. I guess Iā€™m crazy to be out this time in the morning, but itā€™s supposed to be raining at 5 and 6am today. I didnā€™t want to get wet.

4 Likes

up reading rumi at 4 19 am. going to give the new dose some time to work.

2 Likes

Good morning :sunny: yā€™all.

Itā€™s shortly before 6 am here, drinking my morning cup of coffee.

I have to be to work at 8 today, instead of the usual 8:30, for a meeting and cake and pictures. Itā€™s the final day of the shopā€™s birthday week celebration.

5 Likes

Afternoon. I gather i was a bit narky last time i posted, so sorry for that - i dragged you into my paranoid world without your permission :stuck_out_tongue:

Been quiet - cos i been doing daily therapy. And i think ive come out better for it. Ive got a more relaxed approach to life now.

Hope all is well with you peeps, ill catch up on all the posts now xx

(seth)

8 Likes