🗯⁉1️⃣2️⃣ Say Anything the Twelfth 1️⃣2️⃣🗣📣

The last two hours of my shift and my drive home both were uneventful, I’m happy to say.

I’ve been chillin at home for a couple hours now, thinking about eating something and going to bed. Today is my one full day off for the week, and I’m going to be lazy af today.

3 Likes

I’ve slept so much these past few days, it’s almost embarassing. Like, I’m seriously embarassed at how much I’ve slept.
I’m also worried about going back to school tomorrow, and being so tired that I won’t be able to get up or stay awake once I’m up.

3 Likes

I am so hungry!

Want to go to the vegan brunch maybe :thinking:

Then grocery shopping. The weather seems very good today!

2 Likes

I will stay in today, very cold here and a holoiday

3 Likes

We have to do a lot of picking up and cleaning of our old apartment today. I’m not excited. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long, but I’m expecting at least 4 hours.

4 Likes

dude shaved my beard again. it was getting kinda gnarly, I haven’t perfected the art of keeping it well groomed.

anyways with spring on the way I’m gonna stay clean shaven, get some sun on my skin. I may grow it out for labor day. usually we have a family get-together. all the men in the family are bald and some have beards. I will probably be bearded as well

I feel sick.
I’m constantly cold, and I have a constnant headache. I also have that cold feeling in my throat.

I don’t want to get sick, not now, the winter vacation is over, and I’m going back to school tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m not even hungry today, I just have a craving for tea.
I’ve already had one cup, I should at least wait until it starts working before having another…
I don’t want to be sick :cry:

2 Likes

I would like to share my blog website and my youtube channel but I think I can’t. My website has my full name and my youtube channel is about conspiracy theories among other things. I’m just trying to get popular.

2 Likes

Try advertising yourself on Instagram

2 Likes

My little carnaby docs are dirty. How do you clean canvas shoes?

Baking soda and toothbrush then wash and let dry

2 Likes

Thanks @mermaid1!

1 Like

I need a doctor, call me a doctor, I need a doctor doctor

1 Like

My life would suck without you

I miss my beard already, gonna invest in a beard trimmer so I never have to shave it off again. should be back in 6 weeks. I look weird without it

3 Likes

I just peeled 9 oranges, chopped apples, washed and chopped lots of arugula leaves, washed lits of strawberries :strawberry: and also washed and stored turnip.

My partner is starting a diet tomorrow soI prepared him some snacks. Fingers crossed he’ll manage!

2 Likes

Facebook gives me the shivers, so I signed up for MeWe which emphasizes privacy but no one is on it!! I got my family members to sign up but that’s it. :pensive:

1 Like

What’s mewe? Is it social media?

Yeah its like Facebook but they don’t sell your info or track you. I like it a lot, but it’s only 18 months old so there aren’t lots of members.

If you get one I’ll give you a golden star!

1 Like