🗯⁉1️⃣2️⃣ Say Anything the Twelfth 1️⃣2️⃣🗣📣

Let us know how you get on !

1 Like

It was so nice outside today :sunny: I just had to get out and burn off some caffeinated energy.

So I walked to the library and returned a ton of books that I was no longer interested in.

Then I bought some burritos :yum:.

3 Likes

I napped on and off all day , but i did get laundry done, GO ME!!!

5 Likes

Take the first dose at home to see if it makes you drowsy. I.e. don’t take it if you’re just about to drive.

2 Likes

I’ll take some today and see how I go.

2 Likes

I’m going to make a snack. :sandwich:

6 Likes

another Saturday night. another 2 glasses of wine down. though I’m not feeling anything this week unfortunately. I think I need to up my dosage to 3 glasses of wine lol.

I am at friend’s having coffee. In one hour we will leave to the room escape game.

2 Likes

Well time to find something else to connect with people with. Don’t really have much interests for things that people aren’t unreasonably angry over. Bodybulding.com has forums but they aren’t places to meet friends. People seem to come and go quickly there. My nerd friends turned out to be pedophiles, and any time to have an interest in anything else during my teenage years was robbed of me.

Not up for having a girlfriend either, if anyone was thinking of suggesting that. It’s not up for discussion.

Just bored and not enough stimulation to get me through life.

1 Like

Guitar? @anon1571434 1515115151515151

1 Like

I wish I could be cured of social anxiety, I also wish I could met my old friends, have a good job, have family and be an important person.

1 Like

so since I’m going to be playing golf I’m no longer working out my upper body. if I get too bulky ill completely suck at it. I have to strengthen my obliques abs and forearms but that’s pretty much it. I’m happy because its one less thing to worry about. but I’m still going to go hard on my legs, I want a real nice lower body and just a so so upper body

1 Like

Real Sparing Analysis of Bruce Lee

1 Like

lmao

5 Likes

I was just thinking about the feeling I get when I’m having fun with someone and how rare that is/was. (I’m gonna go back again) and thinking about that girl I had a problem with. She was actually fun to be around and that was why I saw her in my mind instead of things when I was thinking about my favorite things. And it might be why I thought my cousin was attracted to me when we were at thanksgiving. I can get that feeling for cheap now by just playing some game online with someone. And I probably won’t ever see her again, and that’s okay, because that’s not the point. The point is that she was so good that she gave me a standard for someone to be with.

2 Likes

I know I’m getting ahead of myself but I am starting to wonder if I manage to do a while of subbing I will get interested in applying to a graduate program in teaching at some point. Starting salary is $50,000 in a public high school. If I can handle subbing that is. I think I will like kids. And if my bf gets a good job too I will have a good life.

3 Likes

Ok yeah I think that is too ambitious. Right now I am just trying to acclimate to stress by subbing and tutoring and programming and seeing if part time work is manageable.

2 Likes

I’m down to the last two hours in my shift, looking forward to two days/nights away from this place. Sunday is one day every week off from both this and teaching, and I look forward to chillin at home the whole time. I hope my drive home this morning is less hellish than the drive I had here through snow. I’m looking forward to spring.

5 Likes

Finally, the weather will be warm for the next 10 days. Wednesday it will even be +11 which means lot of puddles while the snow melts.

The room escape game was nice, it was difficult but we had fun.

Sometimes when I take my Geodon early, it makes me so tired and sleepy and also it makes me crave food. So yesterday, when I was at my friend’s house, I got sleepy and started craving cheese etc. It was a nightmare.

I managed to get through the night with some coffee, went to the room escape game, then for dinner, I managed to eat a vegan salad with no cheese and french fries. I stayed true to my veganism but it was a real struggle.

I slept at 1 an and woke up at 4:30 am
I took a shower and right now just gonna have a strong tea.

I have some work to finish before the sun rises.

2 Likes

I want to move to a sunnier state where the sunlight doesn’t vary for daylight savings and is consistent through the year. When the sun goes down, that’s when I start to get depressed. And the sun can be down by 5 pm here during mid winter. The sun will also be up after 9 pm during the summer and that can make me want to stay up late leading into winter. I don’t have any friends here so it wouldn’t make much of a difference other than losing contact with some family.

My Dad has an Uncle who lives in Florida so I can get to know him I guess. Or I can move to Texas and see my mom and her guy thing but my mom isn’t much in the way of conversation or relationships. I would say puerto rico would be nice but I’m not sure what it looks like right now after last years hurricane.

2 Likes