🎆1️⃣0️⃣🌈 Say Anything the 10th! 🌈1️⃣0️⃣🎆

put on some cool music and get going. You can do this!
Yeah it is cold here too, we have a lot of snow so I understand you not wanting to leave the house.

1 Like

I had such a lousy day with horrible symptoms, anxiety and intrusive thoughts.

I took 1100 mg l Theanine and 2 mg Ativan.

I am just trying a concentrated camomile tea. I am excited to see if it will make a difference.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t have to be there until 10 p.m., just thinking ahead. It’s kind of a long drive, sucks.

1 Like

put on some good music. I love driving. I look forward to it for some reason, it helps me calm down and get distracted.

1 Like

Drive right into a snow bank

XD

2 Likes

I always have music playing in the car, but driving in this crap stresses me out.

do you have winter tires at least?

Nope, can’t afford a whole new set of tires.

Did it help? Chamomile tea helps me when I have insomnia.

1 Like

Snow chains? Not sure how expensive they are.

There was an emergency at my building and a lady died.

I would say what kind of emergency, but I am paranoid I can be tracked down if I say.

I will say this much, the aura of our building is very sad.

I am Ok and so is my cat. I’m a little shaken up by the events but I am Ok.

4 Likes

I’ve never done snow chains, or snow tires for that matter. We don’t get all that much snow around here, tonight just happens to be a bad one.

My boss just texted me and told me to stay home tonight; apparently the roads are just that bad right now. I haven’t driven anywhere today, but tonight two friends of mine have told me the roads are absolutely horrendous around here right now.

1 Like

I’m sorry, @Montezuma,

That sounds terrible.

I’m happy you and Jimmy (?) are okay,

But I hate that you’ve had to endure such an event.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, @Montezuma.

1 Like

Did you know the lady,

Or live close to her?

1 Like

Perhaps you could do something to improve the aura… Like listen to some music…

2 Likes

Thank you @anon54386108

I really appreciate your empathy.

Yes, Jimmy is my cat’s name haha.

But yeah, it was just a crazy day when it happened.

My anxiety was shooting through the roof.

1 Like

@JH85 Thank you, that’s a great idea. I do have Christmas music playing (from the radio).

@anon54386108 I recently found out who it was, I don’t believe I knew her, but I do live very close to where she did.

@freakonaleash Thank you friend.

2 Likes

not sure what helped.

I just ate food and took my pills + yet another 1 mg of benzo. I am trying to calm my mind. It seems now it is a little better? :thinking: I had such a rough day, wow…

2 Likes