🎆1️⃣0️⃣🌈 Say Anything the 10th! 🌈1️⃣0️⃣🎆

my paranoia/panic is going away again today.
Sweet.

2 Likes

I hate everything and everyone :rage:

2 Likes

I am craving so much cigarette today. Wish I can get the nicotine buzz.

I can not smoke again. Waiting for it to disappear. Not sure why suddenly it came back.

message me @anon1571434 let me send you my latest selfie in gym clothes so you can provide feedback. :dancing_women:

why are you angry? tell me?

That would cheer anybody up! :wink:

1 Like

Its been like this for a while.

I fear its not the holidays…

I want to party, smoke a lot of cigarettes, drink alcohol, eat candy and have sex. Not sure what got into me.
I guess hot yoga is transforming me :joy_cat:

I am stuck with my cat, typing away and wondering why!

I want these things all the time.

ALL THE TIME.

We should have a party with a bunch of weird older dudes…

Like bikers or escaped convicts…

Sexy…

:rofl:

And candy, Kit-Kats in particular.

1 Like

Where is the party? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Therapy was weird I actually like got to have a conversation with my therapist. That was actually talking about like how to get me feeling better I’m scared but I finally feel like I have a little direction.

I’d like to be able to vape ecig again. Nodules on the lungs are stopping me,

Can’t be at my house,

My husband would be pissed…

2 Likes

yeah! a party!

I love Kit Kats! I also like Mars, Twix, Sneakers… I made some lousy hot cocoa :frowning_face:

Yeah a party would do justice for all these years of perseverance and boring relationships. I live like a religious woman. Take pills, eat healthy, exercise, I quit smoking, alcohol. Working a lot.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

4 Likes

We clearly need to eat chocolate and bang it out with a bunch of strange men.

I know I do.

1 Like
4 Likes

YOU ARE HILARIOUS!

Yeah I have a few on my mind. One in particular, can not arrange an affair like this. He lives across the ocean.

1 Like

Δ. Fly on the wall

Er…you ladies are making my Santa Hat dangling ball go from limp to pointy! :wink:

3 Likes

Been with my bf for nearly ten years haven’t done ■■■■ since may and I’m getting called a hoe? These people need to be exterminated on the other hand mind their own ■■■■■■■ business. ■■■■ off you ■■■■■ leave me alone. I don’t care if anyone thinks I’m hearing things I’ve lived here my whole life and this is the ■■■■ they do because they are jealous,mean,stupid,want to ■■■■ you,I could go on.was that way before mysz and always will be, to keep from going to prison I may have to leave everything behind, ■■■■ this ■■■■

Does not matter whayy meds I’m on I can’t be in my own apt without the useless white trash opening their jaws or follorme. Who gives a ■■■■ input. Goodbye.