Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything Seis. 🐰

Well sis is back on the ciggies. Thank you cigarette companies for putting addictive crap in your product as well as carcinogens.

3 Likes

I was literally just motivated to quit after reading something and thinking it through.

I hate that she’s relapsed. I hope she quits them. They stink. Literally and figuratively.

5 Likes

Sitting here with my morning coffee, freshly brewed in my coffee plunger, it’s a Peruvian organic bean. It’s 7:46am here. Waiting on the sun to come out from the clouds, once it does il be basking in the spring sunshine. I’m inside on the chair by the way, it’s just this room gets the sun in the morning.

Trying to figure out what I’m gonna do today. I have the hoof trimmer coming at 5 so I need to seperate out the cow before that.

and I also booked our annual TB test, I’m still waiting to hear back from them regarding the time and day.

I have to get some things in the hardware store (clips for a chain, may wait until tommorrow) and I also have to study, so I’m gonna do both today not sure in what order though

4 Likes

Well Good Morning Peeps!
Didn’t sleep at all according to the tracker. It is what it is.
Furniture is leaving today. Sunday I go sign up for new furniture of my own.
Nothing special going on today. Just fight the good fight, might cut my hair and dye it…having mixed feelings about nature’s old age “highlights” coming in.
Have a great one!

6 Likes

For those that are on assistance in the US (Medicaid and/or Food Stamps) you are eligible to receive a government phone with minutes and data free each month AND starting in May 2021 you are also eligible for Emergency Broadband (Internet). Here is the link:

5 Likes

Dang i wish this would have been a thing a while back. Comcast is royally screwing me over right now

2 Likes

Comcast has a rule that you have to away from their service for six months before they will honor the service under their business. Try going elsewhere. I am until my six months is up.

2 Likes

Here’s my rough draft of what I want my front porch to look like. It’s essentially the same footprint as what’s in there rn.

Notice point “a” is an entrance for the mailman. He can then proceed to drop the mail at ‘b’ and he wouldn’t even need to turn around.

6 Likes

Morning peeps! :sunny:

Just stopping by to wish you all a happyyyy day today!

Hope you all are doing great :slightly_smiling_face:

:palm_tree: :star_struck: :tiger:

13 Likes

I missed you. How have you been?

2 Likes

Morning. Not doing alot. Im gonna go down the local parks cafe for a coffee and read the paper - get out the 4 walls, and buy some chicken so i can bread it and chuck in the fryer later for dinner.

I dont seem to be posting as much as i used to. I dunno - i honestly havent had much too worthy to say, so im not ignoring anybody! lol

6 Likes

Hiya @Dunno3x!

Been a little busy here with work… Truth be told, it’s kicking my ass a little bit! But doing well, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

How are you?

6 Likes

Yeah, I had a low in posting as well. But it seems its all good now. Some things in my life inspire me like going to rehab, my gf,dreams. I am happy I am back to normal again.

5 Likes

We all have duties. Some got more, some less.

2 Likes

Yeah i know what you mean. I goto reply - and its already been said for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, all y’all. I’m getting ready to go back to the ER. MY GI DOC told me to go back. They may transfer me as impatient and do the surgery.

I’m scared, but I’ll be okay.

Anyone send hugs? Thanks!

12 Likes

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:hugs and kisses xxxooo.

3 Likes

(((Hugs))) you’ll be alright :blush:

2 Likes

Hugs! Stay strong @JustTrish

4 Likes

**(((HUGS))) to @JustTrish **

4 Likes