Say Anything Seis. šŸ°

Sitting here with my morning coffee, freshly brewed in my coffee plunger, itā€™s a Peruvian organic bean. Itā€™s 7:46am here. Waiting on the sun to come out from the clouds, once it does il be basking in the spring sunshine. Iā€™m inside on the chair by the way, itā€™s just this room gets the sun in the morning.

Trying to figure out what Iā€™m gonna do today. I have the hoof trimmer coming at 5 so I need to seperate out the cow before that.

and I also booked our annual TB test, Iā€™m still waiting to hear back from them regarding the time and day.

I have to get some things in the hardware store (clips for a chain, may wait until tommorrow) and I also have to study, so Iā€™m gonna do both today not sure in what order though

4 Likes

Well Good Morning Peeps!
Didnā€™t sleep at all according to the tracker. It is what it is.
Furniture is leaving today. Sunday I go sign up for new furniture of my own.
Nothing special going on today. Just fight the good fight, might cut my hair and dye itā€¦having mixed feelings about natureā€™s old age ā€œhighlightsā€ coming in.
Have a great one!

6 Likes

For those that are on assistance in the US (Medicaid and/or Food Stamps) you are eligible to receive a government phone with minutes and data free each month AND starting in May 2021 you are also eligible for Emergency Broadband (Internet). Here is the link:

5 Likes

Dang i wish this would have been a thing a while back. Comcast is royally screwing me over right now

2 Likes

Comcast has a rule that you have to away from their service for six months before they will honor the service under their business. Try going elsewhere. I am until my six months is up.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my rough draft of what I want my front porch to look like. Itā€™s essentially the same footprint as whatā€™s in there rn.

Notice point ā€œaā€ is an entrance for the mailman. He can then proceed to drop the mail at ā€˜bā€™ and he wouldnā€™t even need to turn around.

6 Likes

Morning peeps! :sunny:

Just stopping by to wish you all a happyyyy day today!

Hope you all are doing great :slightly_smiling_face:

:palm_tree: :star_struck: :tiger:

13 Likes

I missed you. How have you been?

2 Likes

Morning. Not doing alot. Im gonna go down the local parks cafe for a coffee and read the paper - get out the 4 walls, and buy some chicken so i can bread it and chuck in the fryer later for dinner.

I dont seem to be posting as much as i used to. I dunno - i honestly havent had much too worthy to say, so im not ignoring anybody! lol

6 Likes

Hiya @anon53623539!

Been a little busy here with workā€¦ Truth be told, itā€™s kicking my ass a little bit! But doing well, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

How are you?

6 Likes

Yeah, I had a low in posting as well. But it seems its all good now. Some things in my life inspire me like going to rehab, my gf,dreams. I am happy I am back to normal again.

5 Likes

We all have duties. Some got more, some less.

2 Likes

Yeah i know what you mean. I goto reply - and its already been said for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, all yā€™all. Iā€™m getting ready to go back to the ER. MY GI DOC told me to go back. They may transfer me as impatient and do the surgery.

Iā€™m scared, but Iā€™ll be okay.

Anyone send hugs? Thanks!

12 Likes

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:hugs and kisses xxxooo.

3 Likes

(((Hugs))) youā€™ll be alright :blush:

2 Likes

Hugs! Stay strong @JustTrish

4 Likes

**(((HUGS))) to @JustTrish **

4 Likes

Morning yā€™all. Hope youā€™re doing well.

Iā€™m okay. Bit of a rough night. Weather looks nice today, though. Hopefully Iā€™ll get out for a couple walks.

7 Likes

Hey Trish!! I was just thinking about you this morning while having my coffee.

Big squeezy hugs from Jimmy and I!!

:hugs:

6 Likes