Say Anything - Part 31

Thanks, though I need to keep applying to jobs around my city. I haven’t yet given up on the idea of working at one of the other locations of that funky store I talked about. There’s two more locations I could take my resume to, just have to go to the library to print it off, and make it to the stores. Maybe tomorrow.

2 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan. Working in an alternative store would be a rad job.

I was just listening to this, it’s not quite metal. But you might like it.

I’m listening to it now. It’s okay, though not really my kind of music. It’s cool, though.

1 Like

Going jogging is a spiritual experience for me. I’m just in my zone listening to music, jogging through greenery.

1 Like

Happy birthday @Rhubot :sparkles: I wanted to be first here to wish you to have a great day :smiley: (Julian) :birthday:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Happy birthday you precious angel :tada:

1 Like

:lips: thanks, beautiful!

1 Like

o no. just checked the weather…cold Friday and Saturday…low of 25F Saturday night. I was hoping to make it to December before dealing with 30 or below temps.

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Rhubot

1 Like

not sure if mom and dad are going to be in their new house by Christmas or not. having a hard time getting a full day’s work out of the contractors. they show up at 10, take lunch at 1230, then leave at 330. things are moving pretty slow, the amish carpenters got some steps put in from the garage up to the house.

was hoping to have my own place by the new year. maybe, things got to get moving though.

1 Like

sounds like dad is planning on putting to me work. he wants me to insulate the attic and help the turf guy seed the yard and spread straw. sucks but I get a couple months free rent out of the deal…

1 Like

I wanna have some fun. FUN FUN FUN!

1 Like

Maybe she responded to you. Celebs are human too.

1 Like

Happy birthday! :smiley:

1 Like

You’re living with your parents right now right?

1 Like

Yes. 151515151515

I so badly want to buy a pack of cigarettes. I haven’t had any nicotine since around noon on Friday.

4 Likes

Wow that’s a long time to go without a smoke! Hang in there, you’re doing good.

2 Likes

I need to have fun and quit smoking.

1 Like