Say Anything - Part 31

Looks like he hasn’t been on for awhile.

Hope he’s doing well, too.

2 Likes

Ready for whatever comes next this election season! I have day treatment starting tomorrow. My friends have been super busy lately and I’m not as high functioning as I used to be… still paranoid… maybe things aren’t going to get better for a while. But I hope the worst is behind me…

1 Like

I don’t think my functioning is considered high either.

Enjoy your day program though!

Remember to try and avoid stress.

Take care.

1 Like

Took the dogs for a walk and Sheba’s collar came loose and she got away. She is fast. One year old husky. Finally caught her. I am sweating bullets. Going to go swimming in November.

Bet the pool is cold.

1 Like

@TomCat We once had Mojo slip her leash, and she ran like a nut in a circle once around our townhouses (they are lined up in three rows forming a “U”) then came right back like nothing had happened. Just a midnight run for her. It’s never happened again. She’s now old enough that she doesn’t even want to go on walks. She just wants to rest all the time. Sometimes, she shakes her “Lamby” (a Lambchop the puppet toy) to “death”, and she bounces when she needs something like if she just drank all of her water, but that’s as energetic as she gets.

1 Like

I can’t read the fine print on my Nintendo Switch anymore. This is brand new for me today… maybe because my Zyprexa was upped from 10 to 20? She’s reducing it back to 10 for other reasons but I forgot to mention the eyesight while I was in there.

Evening snack…plain ripple chips and onion dip

4 Likes

:musical_note:
Love will
Find us,
Only in
Dreams
:musical_note:

Hello @Montezuma and @anon54386108!
It’s true, I’ve been super busy lately, so I haven’t been on. My GF is celebrating her 80th and her sis came, so we have been doing all sorts of stuff around the house (hanging mirrors and pictures, going thru stuff, etc.)
But she’s in vegas and I bought a twelver of Coors, so I think i’ll be on tonight, at least for a bit.
Hello to @LED and @ZanyNotStoopid too! And everyone else who i used to chat with…

8 Likes

Hey!!! It’s nice to see you around again!

1 Like

Well,

They didn’t discharge my mother in law today,

It’ll be first thing tomorrow morning.

My husband and I found a wheelchair, walker and hospital bed,

Also got room made for the bed downstairs because she can’t climb steps.

Its going to be difficult getting her in the house,

It’ll be difficult all around tomorrow,

But we’ll make it.

9 Likes

Hey @eighteyedspy23!
It’s always good to see you around!

Hey, it’s great to see you again! I’ve missed you!

And, because it’s my job, just a quick reminder that posting while under the influence is against the rules.

2 Likes

Today while I was driving home from campus my old boss from the gas station and 7-eleven texted me, asking if I’m available to work; the remodeling of the gas station is done. I guess I didn’t burn that bridge after all.

I’m desperate, so I’ll take him up on it, but I’ll tell him it’s short-term. I need to find a job in my city, can’t be driving 35 miles each way for such a job, especially when the snow starts.

6 Likes

I don’t drink fast enough to cop much of a buzz. But okay, see you later…

1 Like

Its good that you at least have an option,

Congratulations!

2 Likes

You are welcome to stay! Just don’t talk about alcohol. I don’t want to chase you off after you just returned.

1 Like

Oh! Sorry if I missed ya @eighteyedspy23!

Take care though, enjoy your night :slight_smile:

I’m listening to Face to Face atm, kinda made me think of ya. :blush: :v:

Thanks @anon54386108.

@Montezuma, how’s your night going? Staying up late tonight? I’m listening to Blue Felix right now.

2 Likes

What’s up big dude?!

My night is going pretty good. I’m having some Joe atm, I tried going to bed early and it didn’t work out.

So yeah, I’ll be up pretty late tonight.

Cool on the tunes. :metal:

I’m also staying up late to catch a show, “Beyond Reality Radio.” :grin:

Happy to hear the news you got that convenient store job!!

2 Likes