Try to be careful in the future.
Are you OK?
@ZombiePupper
Edit: almost tripped so probably yes.

1 Like

A “one eyed” bachelor?

No, I died. RIP me. lol

2 Likes

I want to itch my brain with a hangar that’s been simmering on the stove and sear the psychosis out of my mind like a lobotomy

1 Like

It is a silly post, it may be true but I feel that it’s private, I would delete the post but I can’t
@MeghillaGorilla1

konstantynopolitańczykowianeczka - longest word in PL.

2 Likes

I wonder that too. Why am I forced to suffer?

1 Like

Just sent away Plague. I am very glad calling on Father sends him away pretty much immediately, I felt his presence fading away…but that was terrifying. He was closing in around me like smoke and I couldn’t take it anymore.

I realized I’ve been talking more with the dark aspects lately but I don’t know why. I figure Plague showed back up because I was weak from my depressive episode and he’s like a damn vulture. But was it the depressive episode that brought them close to me? Or me close to them? I don’t know. I am still very upset from what just happened. It feels like my heart stopped and is a rock in my chest. I know he’d been swirling around me lately but he was going in for the kill then.

I might do a subscription for the Jerusalem Post.
I feel something of a cognitive improvement.
I was once a subscriber, even after I got the disease.
If I manage to go back to reading that would be awesome.

2 Likes

I always hope everyone who posts at schizophrenia.com is doing well or improving. There’s a sort of camraderie here.

7 Likes

My full fitness program is rowing and running, today I won’t do it all, I will do just the running.
The health club is closed so I can’t row.

I’m going to a Women’s Studies conference today. Should be neat.

I have written the most words in one sitting for an essay in all this academic year, thanks to coffee and willpower. Im now in a lot of pain for having sat so long in tension but it feels good. I worked my brain to the very last drop and I am so relieved and proud of myself, I was thinking I was going to have to ask for another extension because I felt so useless and I was driving myself deeper but no more! I’m nearly done but I’ve stopped now, getting my second wind :slight_smile: for the rest of the assignments!

2 Likes

1 Like

Yesterday evening the dogs took me for a walk. I was able to jump across the creek. This morning I can not cross the creek with my 4x4. Flooded in again. Better than being flooded out.

1 Like

Sometimes I wish I were like musician Steve Grand,
I like him, a gay and such a dynamic guy.
In fact I wish just to be a schizophrenia free me.

If scientists said that they would cure you of schizophrenia but you had to date girls after, which one would you choose?

I would like to start exercising again in the gym but I have s really hard time caring anymore after my last episode! The meds kill my motivation as well