Say anything part 2

If you address the question to me @MeghillaGorilla1 , I really don’t like girls from a romantic side.
I really really don’t . I get along way better with boys.
I respect girls but prefer to keep a distance from them.
You know what?
I guess it depends what girl we are talking about.

1 Like

That’s fair Erez, thank you for your reply. It was sort of an off color question but I like to negotiate from time to time with the fates in so far as my psychosis is concerned. I don’t have a vested interest either way as I am now asexual from the meds. I am Herero sexual but I don’t approach women anymore because I am sad that I was crazy. Now I am just a lonely old gentleman

4 Likes

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-06/23/12/campaign_images/webdr08/22-body-positive-messages-that-every-woman-needs–2-31787-1403540256-5_dblbig.jpg

4 Likes

4 Likes

I dislike Israel, I will try to find a more appropriate place for myself, perhaps
Germany.
The media in Israel is primitive, I am sorry to say.
It is controlled by rich and greedy people.
For me it is very important to live in a civilized country, I don’t like primitiveness.

I want to drink today. I know I shouldn’t but the urge is strong.

1 Like

Stay strong @anon68237654, you’ve made it this far, you can keep going.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about getting a tattoo.

3 Likes

of what? and where?

“ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn” which translates to “In his house in R’lyeh, dead Cthulhu lies dreaming”

Probably on my shoulder.

1 Like

Wow, that would be cool. Good luck with it. I have two tattoo’s (read: I have two regrets).

1 Like

Thank you @anon84763962, but I feel like saying ■■■■ it and just go back to drinking. I don’t have anything to relieve stress, I don’t even have cigarettes any more. I have been taking ativan for anxiety but I think I’ve built a tolerance now, because it doesn’t seem to help any more.

And I want to feel like a normal person who can have a drink from time to time. I hate being in situations and having to explain that I don’t drink, and then I have to choose explaining that I had a problem or explaining that I’m sick and on meds, or both, and that makes it even worse.

You’re stuck and either way it’s a difficult conversation to have. Is there any chance you could get to a point where you could have one or two drinks and limit yourself to that? Or is that a dangerous road to travel down?

It’s not worth it. With the meds you most likely won’t enjoy your buzz and then you’ll just get more unhappy.
I know how you feel though, I have no outlet for my stress. Just caffeine and nicotine.
I’ve been thinking about using drugs again but I’ve been sober about 7 years. Maybe it’s a sign of progress of something. I couldn’t even imagine drinking or drugging a few months ago I just wanted to die.

I miss smoking marijuana. It was my favorite thing to do from the age of 16 to my twenties.
I always said that I’ll get high till the day I die.
Now if I smoke I go crazy.
I wish I could do something physical instead but the meds put a stop to that. I need a hobby.

2 Likes

I need a hobby too. I wish I could make exercise my hobby actually. I really need it. I’ll try this week every morning to do a little mini workout at home before I get ready for work.

2 Likes

Idk, I think if I make it ok to do it, then I’ll do it every day.

Fair enough. Steer clear then. It’s for the best. Maybe for stress relief you could try taking bubs for a walk in the stroller when you get home from work. On the days you get home from work during daylight hours. It’s hard for me to think of ideas for you because I smoke to relieve stress.

1 Like

@anon84763962 I was well once and off meds for two years.
During that time all I did was jog and go to the gym. I was in such good shape I felt good all of the time, I had so much energy and I would wake up in the morning and bounce out of bed ready to seize the day. It’s possible to feel good with exercise and good diet. I just wish the meds were less powerful

2 Likes