Say Anything M is for MEOW šŸˆ

1 Like

My meds increase my appetite.

3 Likes
5 Likes

As the Buddhists sayā€¦ there is only the meow

7 Likes

Not doing much.
Trying to journal daily, some questions about my day. Also did meditation and took meds so now im quite anxietyfree.

4 Likes

Sick all weekend

1 Like

Hi friends!!!
Going home tomorrow morning. Yay!!!
Tired of my cat having to stay in a bedroom locked away because other cat wonā€™t accept her. Sure she is too!
Just had to lock her up in there again because my aunt is coming home.
Urge, Miss home.
Kin

4 Likes

Me too.

But they also do wonders to keep me saneā€¦when I take them as prescribed.

My pnurse has been talking depot for the last three weeksā€¦nope!

Okay! Iā€™ll take my pills! :grinning:

6 Likes

Did 70 sit-upā€™s/crunches on my yoga ball and about 10 or more squat jump thingsā€¦.

Not much but itā€™s something I guess.

Just ate dinner too. Brown sugar roasted carrots, turkey patty and rice a roni

6 Likes

Work went well today, although sleep was not the best.

I ordered a few records, mostly reggae. Sublime, Peter Tosh, Dennis Brown.

Although I decided to try living without meds I will not proceed before I see my doc in 3 weeks. Most likely I will need something to deal with whitdrawal insomnia.

Just relaxing this evening. Cheers everyone.

3 Likes

Well done Human! Wanna know what exercise I did todayā€¦?

Walking from my bed to the kitchen, then back to my bed.

:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Not sure if itā€™s allowed to talk about, itā€™s totally legal where I live though, been smoking weed lately. Itā€™s been helping with symptoms so much itā€™s unreal.

I know for some it can be a bad thing, iā€™ve been on that side of the coin toss before too.

I think it like sort of counteracts all the akathisia from antipsychotics iā€™ve had.

2 Likes

I found great aid for some time with cannabis while on Abilify. But Iā€™ve quit I think itā€™s too risky.

3 Likes

@FreeLunch I hear that man

2 Likes

Haha wellā€¦. I suppose thatā€™s something too :relieved:

But thank you!!

3 Likes

Got my new shirt today

4 Likes

Hi folks.

I scored a nice jigsaw roll up mat kit, a jigsaw puzzle, and two DVDs at the thrift this afternoon. Their credit card machine was down so they let me take the stuff on credit. I will be back there to pay later this week.

Went to a different Dollar General. Bought pop and mouthwash.

Ate a mushroom and swiss burger from the Kwik Trip.

Played the instruments a bit. My new electric guitar kiks azz. Love it.

Dad left chicken, hamburger, pork chops, and frozen egg rolls in the truck all afternoon. K? 61Ā°F with the windows up. Brought the stuff in.

4 Likes

Cannabis is involved in approximately 50% of psychosis, schizophrenia, and schizophreniform psychosis cases . [1,2,3,4,5] Cannabis is a known risk factor for schizophrenia, although the exact neurobiological process through which the effects on psychosis occur is not well understood.

5 Likes

It didnā€™t go well for myself I went into a panic attack my pdoc suggested it for my chronic insomnia.

Today she told me other sz had the same outcome.

3 Likes

At work, in the office, things going okay atm.

2 Likes