Say Anything M is for Macaroni (and cheese)

I’m finishing Spider Man 2. I barely have enough time on my rental to finish it, put it off too long! I wanted to see it to prepare for No Way Home.

2 Likes

Hey my dude! :slight_smile:

Oh the ole Jims is doing well. He’s sleeping on his couch in the living room. He was lovin on me a lot today. He a good Papito. :blush:

3 Likes

Sort of? I plan to wear my Kiki’s Delivery Service tank top, the first day. Then I’ll wear my Stranger Things shirt, the second day. And maybe my Crookshanks shirt, the third day (Hermione Granger’s cat [Hermione is Harry Potter’s friend]).

:smiling_face:

2 Likes

Time for bed! FanX is tomorrow!! Sweet dreams!! :milky_way::stars:

I’m taking my bedtime meds, now.

3 Likes

Hello folks!
How is everyone doing today?
Up for now. Don’t have anything planned for Thursday.
Hope all is well!

1 Like

Good morning @anon10627598 !

1 Like

How are you today @Bowens .
I’m not sure if I am coming or going lately!

1 Like

I woke up early in the morning then went back to sleep because I was so bored. Slept late again unfortunately. You are up early.

1 Like

Just woke up. Think I’m up for the time being. Slept on and off all day yesterday.

I’ve been meaning to tell you, l-theanine causes drowsiness.

1 Like

Dammit, I thought it was counteracting the caffeine pills quite nicely. IDK. I think I’ll keep takin it for now. The combination of the two seems to level things off nicely. I may not buy it again when I run out though, I’m not sure. Having a hard time finding the right balance.

I will probably try to go to sleep in a couple hours again, fruitless or not.

1 Like

I just wanted you to know it interacted with the caffeine.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

My brother brought over a small table with him! Now I have something to fit my computer and mouse on, and somewhere to put my drinks and the remote. Feeling more like a proper house the more stuff we get.

3 Likes

No problem just felt you were hitting you head against the wall for no reason.

So up to anything today?

1 Like

No, nothing new. I was thinking I may take my dog to a park tomorrow(today for you, since you are past midnight) if I can get up early enough.

2 Likes

Today is Mexico’s independence day. Well it’s tomorrow but in Mexico City it is now independence day.

4 Likes

Is it still hot where you are. We just had a day of 77 stuck in-between two 88 days.

1 Like

going for my jab today and then gotta drink coffee and study

3 Likes

Forecast for tomorrow is sunny with a high of 84F. Low of 59F

1 Like
5 Likes