Say Anything M is for Macaroni (and cheese)

7 Likes

No i just blocked him.

1 Like

Is that filet mignon? I love filet mignon.

2 Likes

ive been taking sarcosine the past week and its definitely helping again. My focus is much better. I just gotta remember to take it consistently. I find it lasts for a few hours then I kinda go back to before.

2 Likes

It made me feel catatonic and a bit of a headache. My jaw got locked too from tense muscles.

1 Like

Yeah I guess everyone reacts differently. For me it feels very different to just having caffeine. I get a lot of clarity when I take it. Caffeine just makes me a bit more alert.

Ritalin didnt go well for me I gave a pretty decent trial of like a month. different doses. it just made me on edge to the point of panic

2 Likes

@agent101g - That looks so good! Now im hungry lol.

4 Likes

I tried and decided it wasn’t worth the effort of purchasing it and adding it to my pill regimen. If it had an effect on me it was mild at best. I still have some unused in my pill box.

1 Like

yeah its interesting. like I tried modafinil and It didnt really work for me. I wasnt any more motivated but I couldnt go to sleep for 15 hours it felt like I was just being chemically forced to stay awake. I was really hoping that one would work.

1 Like

Sup y’all.

10PM here, just watching TV with lil bro.

Dont know when ll go to sleep.

Hugs.

:raised_hands::yellow_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

No just a standard 8 oz steak. I ordered it medium but it came out rare, was still really good!

3 Likes

Tomorrow, and Friday, and Saturday, are all FanX!!! (Salt Lake Comic Convention & Pop Culture Convention)

Yaaaaaaay!!!

6 Likes

Schweeeet!

My favorite comic book characters are Vampirilla and Swamp Thing. :slight_smile:

I haven’t bought any comics in years though. I usually just buy graphic novels.

5 Likes

Cool. Have fun. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m jealous, I’ve never been to a convention! Are you gonna dress up?

5 Likes

I’m debating on buzzing off my stache tonight. It’s going to start cooling down here next week. It’s almost full beard time and I have about a few days worth of stubble.

So long cookie duster. You were my last Summer act of machismo.

Sniffle

:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I just shaved clean for the big restaurant dinner we had.

I always miss a few errant hairs, gonna get them before I go to bed.

7 Likes

You should grow out a little beard.

I’m biased though, I think it’s every man’s God given right to have a mustache or beard.

4 Likes

Hola Compadre. How’s Big Jimmer aka el camino aka El paso aka Los padrinos

4 Likes

I learned my Spanish from watching El chapo :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes