Say Anything M is for Macaroni (and cheese)

The weather’s screwy here for a few weeks then turns cold. Can’t believe it’s almost fall.

My number for the apartment went from 47 to 48, so I signed up for another location and I am 36 on that one.

1 Like

Excuse me for a few minutes…just got an email about my parents netflix subscription being cancelled…need to let them know quick and see if they want to update their payment information.

1 Like

I don’t trust things coming in my email this late though. It could be a scam site. I think they are just going to wait to see if it gets cancelled because it’s supposed to automatically renew.

Good luck…hopefully your numbers on the new location will go down instead of up. ha

1 Like

I hope so! You can go on your account page and see the renew date to see if it’s legit.

1 Like

Went to a meetup today and saw a lot of familiar faces. I’ve been going to meetups since 2012. played sand volleyball. I enjoy that sport although it probably makes me look creepy. I almost feel a little buzzed on clozapine it must be a strong med. I was worried they would harass me but they were nice to me.

True. They just view it through Roku though. I don’t even know if they know their username/password. Maybe I can have them try to find it and we can check the status tomorrow on my computer. It’s getting too late to deal with it now. They are going to sleep.

1 Like

Beware of asking for a credit card number!

3 Likes

This is true.

1 Like

I need to run the dishwasher all of Molly’s bowls are soaking to get the cemented cat food off of them so I can run it.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching videos for conversion to another religion. Won’t say more than that. There are 72 in the series. That’s a lot of videos!

2 Likes

Yeah, that is a ton of videos.

Brb. Smoke.

1 Like

I’m still struggling with my Truman Show delusion…

3 Likes

I’m back.

1 Like

Great. I thought you had disappeared earlier.

Bought me some Fruity Pebbles so a sweet this month.

2 Likes

I managed to buzz my hair, take a shower and shave a bit.
I even trimmed my toe nails.
I’m getting ready to go on vacation.
So I made a big effort to motivate myself.
Glad I did.

4 Likes

My dog has commandeered my bed again.

3 Likes

So I guess you are staying up for a while!

1 Like

I hear people, like my neighbors, talking like it’s obvious that I’m being spied on. And that it’s obvious that I should be spied on.

For awhile anyway. Probably will try for sleep in an hour at 1am my time.

2 Likes