Say Anything M is for Macaroni (and cheese)

Think ive been dissociative. Need to work on that. Probably should do laundry tommorrow.

1 Like

just got in for the night, mom dad my niece and i played 5 crowns or something the card game, and i won haha. i told everyone it was my lucky green celtics short, i did get pretty lucky haha.

now just gonna drink some water and go to bed in an hour or two.

3 Likes

Hubby will be more than an hour late (about 1.5 hours late), coming home. Someone at Hubby’s work had an emergency and Hubby had to help them (he works in IT). So, he had to stay late.

Dinner is kinda cold, now. But I can add some almond milk to it and heat it up. Should still be OK. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i put on my sweatpants for the first time since winter today, for some reason i was cold over at mom and dad’s. soon they will be a fixture, i change like twice a month in the winter haha.

My hard banjo case got cancelled bc of stock issues, so I bought two wall mounts and a capo.

No banjo tonight. Gonna find a movie.

:rainbow:

5 Likes

I fkn love these caffeine + l theanine pills.

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

I am taking caffeine pills plus L-Theanine as well.

1 Like

trying to decide if i want to go to colorado or not, i hate being at my sisters for more than a couple days, and i haven’t been anywhere for 8 or 9 months and don’t really feel the need to go anywhere, the worst part of staying behind will be the solitude all alone by myself.

1 Like

i look much fatter with shaved face. my cheeks are chubby now. i need to start exercising more regularly

I returned the mesh routers I bought. Trying to decide if i should keep using the integrated router modem thats free or to buy a chinese router for 220$us Xiaomi AX 9000mbps, this thing is huge.

@Montezuma I am using the rpm2s, I mixed 1:1 40mg with 0mg menthol so now its 20mg and I can vape at 25w, it makes lots of vapor and battery lasts 1-2 days eventhough I vape a lot.

1 Like

I cracked my big toe nail and it hurts now :frowning:

2 Likes

I have a caffeine pill or coffee with sarcosine. It seems to wake me up

2 Likes

Right on man! Is 20mg the US equivalent of 3mg nicotine juice?

I just got through watching One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, and before that I finished up Silence of the Lambs.

I’ve been indulging in a lot of top shelf movies lately. My brain feels like cultured cinema salad.

3 Likes

Its the same in the US and Canada. 20 is 20. I am thinking about getting 12mg soon. Want to cut down the nicotine a bit.

1 Like

How’s the battery of your rpm2s, I bet its the better than the regular rpm2.

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea. I noticed just recently I don’t vape nearly as much juice as I used to.

@Aziz , I still need to take my rpm2 out of it’s wrapping lol. I’ve been busy lately watching lots of movies. :wink:

1 Like

I wasn’t much on the forum today, was busy researching about routers and returned my mesh routers, dropped them at the UPS post office, no stocking fees and they paid the return shipping, cool. Played video games twice today. Just spoke to a friend on the phone, he went to sleep early as he has to wakeup at 5-6am for work.

1 Like

I recently got sexual harrased by a old man.
People here are toxic.

Report him to the police.

3 Likes