Say Anything K is for Kraken

Here it is the brand new thread, say something say anything!!!

12 Likes

Foist!

7 Likes

Second!! 15151515

6 Likes

Third

4 Likes

Hard luck buddy!

5 Likes

Is it me or does Japan have loads of mythological creatures? Half the lists posted features things from japan

4 Likes

They are one of the ancient cultures so they have had a long time to dream theirs up.

5 Likes

Yep! A pesky mosquito morphs into a fire breathing dragon over the centuries.

5 Likes

H is for Hippos
hippo-animal

8 Likes

Oiy!! So Kraken it is. The people have spoken

4 Likes

I’ve got this really cool carved didgeridoo out in the garage. I’m thinking about dusting It Off and seeing if I can get some cool sounds out of it.

6 Likes

Well @Cragger get a “kraken”

3 Likes

So I dragged it in from the garage, wiped off all the cobwebs. Then the moment of truth, when I played it it sounds like ■■■■ LOL still looks cool though

4 Likes

today Jimmy Hendricks turned 80.

6 Likes

hendricks was never satisfied with his work after R u experienced?

3 Likes

Hendrix put out a phenomenal, but little known album called Midnight Lightning. It’s Jazz and blues, great variety. From what I read, it was Hendrix’s favorite album. The recording company didn’t want him to put it out, they wanted more pop songs out of him. But he said ■■■■ you, and did it on his own

6 Likes

i heard the beach boys motivated sgt peppers. and i heard some famous musician once say j giles band made a truly great live album once i forgot who said it i dont know why it comes to mind

4 Likes

The J Giles band!! I haven’t thought of them in years! That brings back a few memories

3 Likes

The didge can take some practice to get the embouchure down, get strong overtones, rhythm, and eventually circular breathing.

I used to sit in front of the TV and practice for hours. It paid off eventually.

Happy Yidaki-ing.

4 Likes

Good greetings!

I’m baking vegan blueberry muffins.
I used chia seeds mixed with water as egg replacement .

They are in the oven and it’s starting to smell nice.
Hope they turn out beautifully.

Hoping I can send my Christmas cards today.
Expensive with stamps but I’m only sending four cards this year.

Brushed and flossed my teeth.
Feels nice.
I don’t floss daily.I was but stopped.now it’s been once a week of flossing.hope I can get myself to do it daily again.

I started watching a abba cash .
Hope I can get into it since it’s in Swedish.

4 Likes