Say Anything III

You could put mascara on your beard to make it pop!

I would rather not have to microwave my hair with a curling iron to fix it.

1 Like

I don’t care what nation is growing fastest or what race.

Always Asia lol. The largest land mass with the most amount of people.

It can happen to any household.

Part of the one big joke crew. I don’t know if it’s a crime to find a lot of things funny.

The one big joke is that there are a thousand little ones.

Trip out Justin Bieber sang in a Spanish track and is now number one most streamed artist in a remix.

1 Like

That’s like Eminem rapping compared to Elvis playing rock.

To top it off I think Eminem is more influential than Elvis.

If he is the number one rapper when the first half black president is elected in the most militarily invested country.

He does the new user and advanced user tutorials, that each get you a special profile badge :wink:

1 Like

The “commander-in-chief” shouldn’t ask how many ground troops it would take to kill in Africa i.e. the world. He just wants to know the answer if he’d have to send ground troops.

I know it’s commander in chief but the generals command by far better in the current presidency. Russia wins again for the first time. Now generals talk to the oh so mighty commander.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Going back to Aa soon!! After coffee!!

1 Like

I have not seen at @77nick77 ?!

1 Like

@mermaid1 I know, I haven’t seen too much of Nick either, I hope he’s Ok. He popped up on one of my threads a few days ago.

3 Likes

“It’s on - with Big Jon!”

Hahaha.

Have you gone to AA yet?

1 Like