Say Anything III

The janitor girl at the gym that I like waved back at me as I walked out. squeals

5 Likes

OK so I’ve set a very large life goal…now I need to break it into smaller components and focus.

1 Like

“Is she fit”? Why not ask her out ?

2 Likes

I really love my new neighbourhood sooo much.

1 Like

Well no she’s not fit but she’s still beautiful. I want to take it slow though so that I’m comfortable. Rushing in that fast scares the hell outta me haha but I’ve tried trust me.

2 Likes

yeah in your own time :slight_smile: :smiley: you can pm me all the deets…

1 Like

I will later today if you haven’t asked for a ban by then haha

1 Like

erm yeah i had a mind change about tat THIS WAY TOO IMPORTANT :flushed::flushed:

1 Like

I really need to start working in like 15 minutes.
Have to do some production too!

1 Like

I have so much to do need to get my butt in gear, but lack motivation :sob:

1 Like

I am neither strong nor bold, but I am happy enough that I am soft and yet not weak.

2 Likes

I haven’t slept in an entire day now. I should get some rest.

1 Like

I’m hearing all sorts of voices. The majority of them are saying hurtful things. I can’t sleep because of it.

It’s partly due to something that torments me about my father. I think it may have been Crimby who once shared a story of his own father. I could relate but didn’t post on the thread. Sometimes I hate my dad for it. I’ve learned not to hate him but hate what he did. I know there is anonymity on this site. That helps but I’m too ashamed to share it.

I know I’m nothing like my father though it torments me to have the same name.

It’s not my fault. I’m ashamed to have his name. I keep it bottled inside. I think it leads to my depression sometimes.

@anon40653964 why don’t you change your name?

I hope nobody here judges me so harshly for it.

Maybe when my dad passes away I’ll take my mother’s last name and my grandfather’s first name.

I wouldn’t want to break his heart.