Say Anything III

I cancelled my order of those shoes. I’m trying to get a hold of my impulsive spending. :confounded:

3 Likes

I’m finishing up the last bit of Dune in audiobook format.

3 Likes

My favourite book

1 Like

It’s as good as everybody said it would be, and then some. The narrator Simon Vance, I think his name is, is really good too.

1 Like

Please do not disturb !!! I’m working on doing the NOTHING :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Are you taking Abilify??

1 Like

Yes, I am.

1 Like

Yeah it has side effect of gambling or impulse shopping :expressionless:

1 Like

Yeah, I should probably bring up my impulsive spending habits to my doc.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Guys I’ve asked @anon9798425 to ban me for two weeks so if you don’t see me that’s why. Not because I was irritating :angry:

Any :v:
I hope all of you stay well.

2 Likes

why?! come on everyone likes you here!

Because I like it here and I love everyone but it’s simply not healthy for me to be on here constantly. Sometimes I feel like I’m avoiding my mum
And gran cos I can’t control myself. But I love it here and I’m gonna be back. Plus I’m losing sleep it’s 1:20 am.

4 Likes

I hope you have fun and maybe have an interesting story or two to tell when you get back.

Hope you can get some rest too, ish.

2 Likes

Take care @anon80629714. :v:

Looks like I bit off more than I could chew at volunteer today :sweat_smile:. I made so many mistakes and my boss gave me a huge pep talk. I feel really embarrassed. I am unsure about my future work wise. I don’t have a proper education and I don’t have that many soft/hard skills although I am working on it. Kind of bummed out.

5 Likes

I had to get a steroid shot today for a weird rash spreading over my legs and boy the injection site is sore

Kudos to you for working it out!! P.S. …just saw your posted pic here…you’re gorgeous. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pokes her head out
Tries to think of something worthy to say…

Umm I have returned! Different but the same maybe who knows and yes I am cool with 99% having no idea who I was.

Vileyana; book worm, closet necromancer, hopeless writer of stories.

5 Likes

My family teases me because of how frail I am. I constantly worry about everything and ask for help with almost everything I do because I don’t trust myself to be able to do it alone. When did I become like this…

1 Like