Say Anything I is for Iguana

I once had a case manager, but I saw her only a couple times, because I saw no point in it. It seems to me like case managers are more for the patients who cannot work and perhaps need someone to take them places, like if they don’t have a car or simply are unsafe to drive themselves places. Idk, just my thoughts on case managers. I briefly had a peer support worker, but I saw her only once, since that seemed pointless for me, too.

How have you been, @Abise ? How’s the leg? Or is it more your ankle that you broke?

2 Likes

The youtube algorithm got you too hey. I watched so many great Pyrenees doggo vids at work yesterday :joy:

My faves was the one where he stops the goats from fighting :relaxed:

2 Likes

That dog is very patient

I hope I’ve lost weight. Haven’t been strictly on the keto diet but I haven’t had bread or much sugar for a bit so…

1 Like
3 Likes

How cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I broke my distant fibula… or something like that. It’s close to my ankle. I went out skateboarding in the middle of the night when it was raining.

Well I can’t do much with a broken leg, I’ve cancelled my shift for this weekend. I just can’t handle just sitting for twelve hours doing nothing and I don’t need coworkers hinting that I’m useless. It is not good mentally and could be a risk to further my injury.

I’m a bit worried about that.

And yeah maybe I should ask my case manager what’s the point today. But I like talking to her.

1 Like

Where do you work? Just curious

I had wild dreams last night. I dreamt I flew to Thailand and I was trying to be a good lad and find a massage that wasn’t a rub and tug :joy: and everyone had masks on for covid. Then I had to tell my manager from work that I wasn’t able to come in to work for a few days :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I work as a shelter monitor/security at a transitional housing village

1 Like

Feel physically unwell. Family is coming down for lunch.

1 Like

Haha!! Thank you for sharing. :smile:

2 Likes

Oh okay, your distal fibula. Sorry man, that sucks. I’m sure I’d hurt myself if I tried to skateboard.

1 Like

Morning everyone. How was the night? Dark I hope.

Today is a lazy day, grounds keepers are here, pool guy soon, and a crazed corgi who thinks she has to protect us from intruders making noise outside.

Breakfast of champions, pills!

Normal routine, ignoring some voices, hanging out. They keep telling me to “Wake up”, having to discard some thoughts that this world isn’t real etc etc. I’m cool!

Have a good day everyone! Be safe, and don’t trust the game.

:llama:

3 Likes

Freshened up for lunch. Guess it will be ok.

2 Likes

I think that goes for anything. We want what we can’t have :stuck_out_tongue:
My grandpa and great grandpa developed a sweet tooth after they got diabetes.
I’m lactose intolerant and sometimes really really want dairy.

2 Likes

Yeah. I understand. I’ve been low carb for a few weeks and I super crave potato products like French fries

1 Like

Ugh! What a rotten night. Voices up the butt that were keeping me awake and akathisia was of medium intensity I suppose as my legs and arms were flying all over the place. Took a gabapentin that took a long ass hour to take effect.

Mood is low.

Drinking a soda and took a med.

-S

5 Likes

Bummer! Sorry you had a bad night

5 Likes

I’m taking a break from knitting my mom’s scarf. It’s stressing me out, because she wants it a certain way and she wants it done quickly. It feels like a job, having to force myself to work on it.

And what if she doesn’t like it?? It’s not like when I made a hat for her, and then surprised her, hoping she’d like it. This time, she wants the scarf a specific way, and I’m worried it won’t turn out the way she wants.

I much prefer making things that come to my mind. Things that I want to work on. Y’know, like a hobby. Not like a job.

Stressed… :grimacing:

(sigh)

5 Likes

I’ve been having hallucinations all week.
Tactiles are blood running down my head, something warm and wet on my leg, someone rustling my hair, etc.

Visuals in the form of beings in the shadows.

Sound in the form of people calling my name

5 Likes